What was the last film you watched | Page 513 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

The Oscars, what a shitshow. Will Smith showing he's a mentally imbalanced weirdo these days and there was an obsession with "the first [insert minority x] to win award [y]" surrounding many of the categories.

Bruce Willis is to retire from acting because of a medical condition.

He may as well have retired years ago for me, but still he's been in some of my favourite movies ever, the Die Hard movies especially. He's always be John McClane to most people.

The Oscars, what a shitshow. Will Smith showing he's a mentally imbalanced weirdo these days and there was an obsession with "the first [insert minority x] to win award [y]" surrounding many of the categories.
Agree. I also think The Power of Dog is hugely overrated. If that film is winning oscars the competition must be shite.

Bruce Willis is to retire from acting because of a medical condition.

He may as well have retired years ago for me, but still he's been in some of my favourite movies ever, the Die Hard movies especially. He's always be John McClane to most people.

I loved him in Red and Red 2 which weren't all that long ago.

He was also decent in Lucky Number Slevin.

Although as you say he'll mainly be remembered for Die Hard.....and Look Who's Talking.

I loved him in Red and Red 2 which weren't all that long ago.

He was also decent in Lucky Number Slevin.

Although as you say he'll mainly be remembered for Die Hard.....and Look Who's Talking.

Ha, Looking Who's Talking does hold a special place in my heart as it was the first video we rented from the video shop when I was about 6 years old.

The Boy Behind the Door.

After Bobby and his best friend Kevin are kidnapped and taken to a strange house in the middle of nowhere, Bobby manages to escape.

Tense thriller. Well worth a watch. 7/10

the new Spider Man film, a sort of homecoming is it? Err... too long, bit over indulgent, but I am bored of comic book stuff now, so might be more my problem than theirs...! :lol:

The Starling - Melissa McCarthy stars but thankfully it's not a comedy so she's actually good in it. Yer man from the IT Crowd is in it too. It's about a couple who lose a child and struggle to put their lives back together. It's very sweet. 7/10

The tax Collector
Hyper violent Mexican cartel film with Shia Le Beef.
very gruesome but one to watch , if you like gruesome Mexican cartel films. 6.4257/10