What was the last film you watched | Page 514 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

The Truffle Hunters - BBC4 .

A Storyville docufilm about some old boys and their old wily dogs in Piedmont , Italy who go out hunting for white truffles, brilliant film and fascinating 9/10

After the debacle that was the Spurs game we switched off on 70 mins and decided to go to the cinema.

We went and watched 'The Outfit' with Mark Rylance in it.

A really really good film with only 9 actors and shot in a single set, and far more entertaining than that shower that started at 5:30.

Last edited:
The Lighthouse - Robert Pattensen and Willem Defoe star as lighthouse keepers trapped in a lighthouse by a storm. It's weird. It's in black and white and a weird aspect ratio (I think it's 1:1). The 2 of them go mad. It's certainly different but it's not good. 3/10

The Mule.

Clint Eastwood plays a 90 year old drug mule. Aside from the fact that the notion of a 90 year old running drugs is quite preposterous, it was actually quite entertaining.

7.352/10

Well you say that , but it's actually genius. Who is going to get stopped by the police? Young fly guy with all the bling and a nice car or grey haired old man in his Nissan Juke ?.
Every discerning top level dealer should be employing old men or women to run their drugs..lol .

Good film though.

Well you say that , but it's actually genius. Who is going to get stopped by the police? Young fly guy with all the bling and a nice car or grey haired old man in his Nissan Juke ?.
Every discerning top level dealer should be employing old men or women to run their drugs..lol .

Good film though.
Not sure about 90 though! But yeah wouldn’t want to use some wide boy in a Beamer. If I was supplying narcotics. Which I’m not. Honest.

The Perfection - it's a Netflix film but it's pretty good. It's weird, I'm not even sure what genre it is. It's pretty nuts too. 7/10

Choose or Die - It's pretty sick and crazy like a Black Mirror episode but less realistic and it's a film. Definitely Black Mirror vibes to it though. I liked it. 7.5/10

How it Ends - Forrest Whitiker stars in this disaster film. It's mostly Forrest and another fella in a car driving across America. It's alright. 6/10

Here Before - Haunted by the death of her young daughter, a distraught woman develops an all-consuming obsession with a girl she believes is her reincarnated child.

Though it was going to be good, but only a 5/10 from me.

Just got in from Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

Total chaos, a very entertaining watch. Not massively into Marvel and all that so was probably disadvantaged by knowing eff all about what had gone before!

But very enjoyable… 8.675/10