What was the last film you watched | Page 433 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

The Spy Who Loved Me

Bond No.10. Wonderful. Glorious. That opening scene? Mustard! Definitely the best Roger Moore movie so far. I think I saw bits of this when I was young, it's the first one I have any recollection of. Awesome gadgets (that car underwater), awesome babes, an awesome villain in a badass underwater lair. Top notch Bondery.

009/10

The Game, Michael Douglas. Old 25 years old now but excellent. Worth a look as all is not as it seems, or is it?

Moonraker

Bond No. 11. I wonder will I get through them all by the years end, I'm happy with my progress so far.

Anyway, so ridiculous I enjoyed it. Despite some very cringe-worthy attempts at humour, it was alright. I thought I might have seen it but I think my memories were stemming from the Goldeneye game where there's all the classic characters like Jaws, maybe it was the multiplayer mode, I can't remember.

I thought Drax was a great Bond villain, and he sounds and almost looks the same as Tyrion Lannister. A kind of space Hitler.

It is obvious that they were trying to ride the coattails of the Star Wars mania at the time. Jaws turns good and is almost like a big Chewbacca in the finale. Also the actor Michael Shannon is dead ringer for him.

007/10

Moonraker

Bond No. 11. I wonder will I get through them all by the years end, I'm happy with my progress so far.

Anyway, so ridiculous I enjoyed it. Despite some very cringe-worthy attempts at humour, it was alright. I thought I might have seen it but I think my memories were stemming from the Goldeneye game where there's all the classic characters like Jaws, maybe it was the multiplayer mode, I can't remember.

I thought Drax was a great Bond villain, and he sounds and almost looks the same as Tyrion Lannister. A kind of space Hitler.

It is obvious that they were trying to ride the coattails of the Star Wars mania at the time. Jaws turns good and is almost like a big Chewbacca in the finale. Also the actor Michael Shannon is dead ringer for him.

007/10

"I think he's attempting re-entry, sir."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Moonraker

007/10

Jaws was in one of the hidden levels and had to kill him with the moonraker laser. One of the best games I have ever played. Rare lost the bond license after that so the sequel was called perfect dark with a character called Joanna dark All the same gameplay as Goldeneye. Still got my Nintendo 64 in the loft somewhere

Jaws was in one of the hidden levels and had to kill him with the moonraker laser. One of the best games I have ever played. Rare lost the bond license after that so the sequel was called perfect dark with a character called Joanna dark All the same gameplay as Goldeneye. Still got my Nintendo 64 in the loft somewhere

There was talking coding it for a PC. Not sure how far they've got. Brilliant game!!!!