What was the last film you watched | Page 406 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

We watched Ready Player One the other night.

Really enjoyed it actually, was more for the boys, but they bailed after an hour or so, so myself and Mrs JPA watched the rest. Very entertaining nonsense.

8/10, on the basis that 2 hours 20 passed by without me really noticing.

Rampage. A The Rock film/documentary about a giant wolf, crocodile and albino ape.

Agree on Ready Player One... deano recommended it a while back and was spot on.

The Other Guys.

It's one Will Ferrell movie that I never really loved, but decided to give it another viewing and it is funnier 2nd time round.

Still not his finest work, but decent nevertheless.

Open Range

Another western, hadn't seen it before, directed by Kevin Costner, and starring him, Robert Duvall, Annette Benning and Michael Gambon.

It's about two open range cattlemen (Costner and Duvall) who are driving a herd cross country, when they get into trouble with a land baron who controls the local town.

Very good.

8/10

Open Range

Another western, hadn't seen it before, directed by Kevin Costner, and starring him, Robert Duvall, Annette Benning and Michael Gambon.

It's about two open range cattlemen (Costner and Duvall) who are driving a herd cross country, when they get into trouble with a land baron who controls the local town.

Very good.

8/10

One of my favourites. I love a good Western, and this covers all the bases you need for a good one.

Bandarsnatch - it's an interactive Black Mirror film. It's like a choose-your-own-adventure film. It's good but weird and dark. It's a very novel experience. It's like a computer game and film mixed together.

Amazing wasn't it BB? Tried different answers and sure enough got different versions. To start with I thought it was just a gimmick and whatever pressed would make no difference

Identity.

Slasher type thriller with John Cussack and Ray Liotta.

Really enjoyed it. Quite a clever story line and seemed to fly by which is always a good sign.

Didn't realise until after that it was released in 2003. I'd never heard of it.

It's the fact the lead actress is so gorgeous, she used to be in House. I just flicked on the recommended today on sky bit and started watching.

But it was so depressing I really should have turned it straight off!