What was the last film you watched | Page 404 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Watching Murder on the Orient Express. Watched the start the other week, then saved it for mom and dad to come and see it. I must have been in a good mood the other night when I thought it was ok, it's like watching paint dry, wretched film! lol 4/10

Watched Mission: Impossible 2 earlier (happened to be on, didn't look for it especially).

Entertaining, high-octane nonsense from a few years back. I do like the M:I movies, looking forward to getting M:I Fallout for Christmas - I've been a very good boy...

Watching Murder on the Orient Express. Watched the start the other week, then saved it for mom and dad to come and see it. I must have been in a good mood the other night when I thought it was ok, it's like watching paint dry, wretched film! lol 4/10

Isn't it amazing that they took such a wonderful cast and one of the best characters ever invented and made it boring.

Singularity. Two teenagers battle to survive a world run by machines. Quite enjoyed that. 6.765/10

The Christmas Chronicles

It wasn't my choice, but I was in the room and was too tired to leave. And fuck it, it's Kurt Russell as Santa Claus! Jack Burton himself!

Yeah it was a load of shite, but not in the worst way, I would have loved it if I was a kid. Watch it with your kids if you have them. Then again I don't know what kids are into these days. Is Pokemon still a thing?

5/10

3:10 To Yuma

Seen it years ago so watched it again because I'm on a Wild West buzz. The remake of course, not the 1957 movie, but must get around to watching that sometime too.

Even better watching it second time round, great performances from Russell Crowe and Christian Bale.

9/10

Die Hard 2, Die Hard 3, Scrooged, Elf..... basically the same as every xmas.

Buddy likes Elf. He especially like the bit with the Narwhal who pops up and says.... "Hi Buddy!!!!"

I won't be watching any Christmas films.

I have got 3 billboards outside ebbing missouri saved for when the old dears come round.

Meant to be very good isn't it? Anyone watched it? Think I've seen a few say in this thread they have before now.

I wasn't keen, but others loved it.

I quite liked The Shape Of Water which was out around the same time and also got loads of awards.