What happened to flight MH370? | Page 4 | Vital Football

What happened to flight MH370?

Could the plane have been stolen? Im talking by humans rather than aliens. Take it down below the radar and fly it where you like without detection

Ratman - 14/3/2014 13:17

Could the plane have been stolen? Im talking by humans rather than aliens. Take it down below the radar and fly it where you like without detection

Don't even need to do that, they can turn off the instruments that give off a signal and it disappears off radar!

There is rumours of the plane could have been took off to the middle east? Terrorist attack this plane could be used for just maybe? Hope it's bs as we all would tbh

The Fear - 13/3/2014 10:55

He's also not commented on my Godzilla theory.

Coincidence?

I think not.

:69:

Apologies.

I believe Godzilla plucked it out of the skies, but just as he went to eat it aliens abducted both the 777 and Godzilla and they are now all on a caravan holiday in Weston-Super-Mare.

thefacehead - 14/3/2014 16:30

Ratman - 14/3/2014 13:17

Don't even need to do that, they can turn off the instruments that give off a signal and it disappears off radar!

Not strictly speaking true, but certainly possible to make it harder to "spot."Radar in the civil world works with two forms - Primary Radar and Secondary Surveillance Rader.

Primary Radar looks for the physical object and returns the "blip."

SSR effectively sends a message to say "oi, who are you?" and the aircraft returns "well who the fu are you? I'm this aeroplane, flying at this height, speed etc."

You could switch the "transponder" to off, which would mean you couldn't pick it up using secondary radar but the controllers on the ground would still know something was there.

I still stick with my theory that it suffered a full loss of the aircraft and it's just a poorly organised search, but I know there are many credible suggestions of a covered-up-hijack.

Interesting reading this morning that they now believe it was a deliberate act of sabotage to disable all the on board communications systems.

To do that would take some pretty decent insider knowledge of the 777 to remove all trace of monitoring.

So much for all these spy satellites that can read the writing on a golf ball from space - somebody lands a Boeing 777 and no one spotted it? But as a guy said on the radio this morning, a lot of agencies are not sharing information either with each other or the world's press.

It certainly is a crazy situation.

I think we can dismiss a crash, wherever. It seems to be some sort of hijacking, but a strange one because no ransom, no claims etc etc. It hasn't been flown into any towers/tall buildings etc. Whoever is behind this or carried it out certainly knows a bit about flying surely. Turning off transponders, and flying somewhere undetected..... they definitely know what they're doing.

Questions are; why, where, what the hell is going on?

It could have crashed into the sea. If they don't know where it was or even the direction it was travelling in and it crashed in the sea it'd be pretty hard to find it.

It is hard to believe that someone could have stopped all tracking on the aircraft, unless the engineers who last serviced it were involved. More likely that it has crashed in some uninhabited jungle somewhere or in the sea.

Seems as though they have only been searching a fairly small area. It could be off in the south China sea or the Pacific somewhere. Maybe even out in the Indian ocean if the reports of it turning west are correct.

If everything was successfully disabled, then it could be anywhere by now. Although it would probably have to be somewhere that the air traffic controllers/radar operators can be 'bought'

It landed in Liverpool and was stripped in minutes by the locals and the passengers are now all proclaiming to be lifelong Liverpool supporters :-)

merlin - 15/3/2014 15:57

It landed in Liverpool and was stripped in minutes by the locals and the passengers are now all proclaiming to be lifelong Liverpool supporters :-)

The 2 with stolen passports will fit in alright, then