What happened to flight MH370? | Page 5 | Vital Football

What happened to flight MH370?

You will all be pleased to know Hercule Saurat has solved this. The plane couldn't have landed, hijacked or anything like that, we would of heard something from someone by now. So one of the pilots wanted to divert the aircraft, altered the flight path, when the other pilot or cabin crew realised what was happening there was a struggle and the plane went down. I reckon the pilot was mentally unstable, or will found to have family/money problems.

It's reported today that the first turn to divert the plane from it's original flight path was actually programmed into the onboard computer.

The flight plan is submitted before take off, however, it can be changed in mid flight. This seems to point the finger at either the captain or the first officer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583167/First-turn-diverted-missing-Malaysian-Flight-PROGRAMMED-computer-effectively-ruling-passenger-responsible.html

However, the big question is still, where the bloody hell are they and are the passengers safe?

100% disagree with the claim that it must have been a pilot that did it.

You can go and buy Flight Simulator and download a B777 with an almost true-to-life workable version of the aircraft's Flight Management System no problem at all.

Elvis has purchased the plane through a marshian dealer to go with the London bus he uses to get around the moon. Lord Lucan has given him lessons in a mock up they made from 2 kitchen chairs and a broom stale. This idea was not very well thought through as they forgot to build a landing strip on the moon and the plane is actually now circling whilst Shergar stamps down the area ready for the plane to make a safe landing.

murph - 18/3/2014 19:44

You can go and buy Flight Simulator and download a B777 with an almost true-to-life workable version of the aircraft's Flight Management System no problem at all.

They say the pilot had a flight stimulator in his house.

Oh you lot stop talking silly stuff and realise the seriousness of all this, it is to do with the Devil's triangle where spaceships and sea monsters live ffs get real man

[youtube=CQ7eC2Npfp4]

meyouldy - 18/3/2014 12:12

Elvis has purchased the plane through a marshian dealer to go with the London bus he uses to get around the moon. Lord Lucan has given him lessons in a mock up they made from 2 kitchen chairs and a broom stale. This idea was not very well thought through as they forgot to build a landing strip on the moon and the plane is actually now circling whilst Shergar stamps down the area ready for the plane to make a safe landing.

Lazy journalism. :14:

Clive I think the "Devil's Triangle" or the Bermuda Triangle is more to do with anomalies with the Earths magnetic core, ie radar and tracking technology failing.

I think this flight is down to pilot error.

BodyButter - 18/3/2014 12:15

murph - 18/3/2014 19:44

They say the pilot had a flight stimulator in his house.

Yes, but the pilot would know how to program the real thing though!

What I'm trying to say is, there are commercially available "aircraft" for Microsoft Flight Simulator that system wise are all but the real thing. You could buy them, I could buy them!

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/777LRF.html
"FMC - The flight management computer (FMC) contains real life 777 FMC features including Required Navigation Performance (RNP), LNAV, extremely accurate VNAV speed and altitude predictions and the full complement of scratchpad warning messages that a real crew could see. "

Green Villan - 18/3/2014 17:42

Clive I think the "Devil's Triangle" or the Bermuda Triangle is more to do with anomalies with the Earths magnetic core, ie radar and tracking technology failing.

I think this flight is down to pilot error.

Could well be matey, there is defo some weird things happen in these locations on earth, maybe the military already knows about these things and just does not let on or maybe they don't but there is something strange with them triangle places even though they ain't really triangles lol

I personally think the powers that be know more than they are telling: For security reasons they can't release all the information.

The radio did a top 10 theories of what could have happened to the plane: There were some crazy ones on their. The only feasible 1 is if they were all still alive and the plane had landed anywhere is the North Korean theory.

I wouldn't be surprised if the truth never comes out about this. It is sure a mystery. If the plane to be hijacked there would have to be at least a dozen people involved with a passenger list of 237 people plus crew and pilots.

I bet now that the transformer tracking that was turned off will be immobilized on all planes from now on. I don't get why they needed an on/off for it in the 1st place.

kefkat - 19/3/2014 00:09

I bet now that the transformer tracking that was turned off will be immobilized on all planes from now on. I don't get why they needed an on/off for it in the 1st place.

Was Bumblebee sleeping on the job?

[img=http://one-elevenbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/transformer.jpg]

I don`t know what all the fuss is about.It`ll probably turn up in my wife`s handbag at some point .

PMSL VOTN Col lol

They am now saying it is in the South Pole way Auzzies am??? Why would anybody want to go on holiday to the South Pole i ask ya ffs at least pick a warmer climate.

Club lol i can believe that mate, there bags am annoying when asked to get anything out of them bloody takes me ages with the stuff in there, it's like them magican bags there is no way so much can fit into them ffs.

Sky news have done a decent report on a new likelihood and it's feasibility. Some aviation experts are saying that it could have been a fire in the cockpit. They would have turned the tracking off if the fire was coming from that area. They could have turned back to find the nearest airport to land and the plane blew up before they could make it.

Fire in the cockpit, not heard that one, will we ever know i'm starting to think maybe not, i just felt so sorry for those families today on the news they way they am suffering with not knowing, do the governments know more than they are letting on is what many are saying, i just can not see all these search's that cost a lot of money to conduct just for the sake of it, they may well just be clueless and dropped a bollock with the outcome of this disaster or whatever has gone on here.