What happened to flight MH370? | Page 3 | Vital Football

What happened to flight MH370?

Interesting post murph, nice to get a bit of insight as the media and social media frenzy I just can't be doing with.

Trekker - 12/3/2014 19:53

I was at Heathrow when the 777 crash landed.
I flew to Saudi next day after it.

Fairly more obvious one to find though dude! That was to do with fuel/oil heat exchanges.

That was however, one of the most exceptional pieces of commercial pilot flying in history.

The captain returned to flight with BA eventually after "retiring," not sure about the first Officer (who was in effect the pilot flying for that event).

The conspiracies are garbage. Until they find the a/c (and they will, eventually) the social media rumour roundabout will continue.

The Fear - 12/3/2014 19:58

Interesting post murph, nice to get a bit of insight as the media and social media frenzy I just can't be doing with.

It makes me cringe mate, especially some of the tweets that go backwards and forwards. As a few times I've said to non-aviation minded folk, if you think my views are interesting, look at some I follow / are following me etc. Fortunate to know a number of airline pilots (not a grounded private pilots licence holder like me!) and they have similar issues with it all.

No need to take the piss out your post Murph seems a good credible insight bud I'm just really fascinated with it now.

Pride of Lions - 12/3/2014 10:00

Ratman - 12/3/2014 16:57

Could the pilot have commited suicide?

He could of done, but what about the rest of the crew, the passengers and the bloody plane?.........

:81:

Unlikely, but still possible. There have been a number of incidents of suicide taking the rest of the a/c down.

The most recent (although non-suicide, but to show how easy it is) is the Ethiopian 767, the first-officer waited for the captain to go to the toilet, locked him out of the cockpit and flew the a/c to Switzerland in order to claim asylum!

gator - 12/3/2014 20:03

No need to take the piss out your post Murph seems a good credible insight bud I'm just really fascinated with it now.

Many will dude.

The Air France one was a little "easier" as they had a number of data reports etc and the search was primarily organised by one nation.

I'm convinced that half of the real search is limited by the fact there are so many nations involved. Should the a/c have broken up in flight, it could be scattered over a wide area and even ignoring currents, it's still a poorly co-ordinated search.

Trekker - 12/3/2014 19:53

I was at Heathrow when the 777 crash landed.
I flew to Saudi next day after it.

Regarding this as well in case anyone is wondering and also for those scared of flying.

The Rolls-Royce Trent 800 engine (which was on the BA 777 that crashed and also this Malaysian 777) is rated for 180 minutes of "ETOPS."

What this means is in effect, an aircraft with two engines is permitted to fly on a route that is up to 3 hours(!) away from the nearest airfield it can land at safely on one engine

This used to be a counter-argument to Branson's "4 engines 4 long haul" campiagn. Beardy has since ordered numerous 2 engined aircraft but has done a Randy Lerner whenever quizzed on that!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/12/missing-malaysia-airlines-satellite-images_n_4951966.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&ir=UK&ncid=webmail1

A Chinese government agency reportedly released satellite images that could possibly show parts of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane, CNN reported on Wednesday.

They have gone to the area the Chinese had spotted these images but now said on the news they can't find any of the wreckage, maybe it has sunk or been dragged away, dunno but was it the wreckage as the dimensions did not match any of the pieces of the wreckage either the Chinese say?

I think it is imperative that we take the piss out of Murph's post, he makes me feel so inferior with his aero thingy knowledge, you geek you ;)

Murph, Have you completely disregarded the possibility of Aliens abducting the aircraft?

I have a new theory. Murph used his inside information to hijack and steal the plane. He has added it to his personal collection.

Well they are now saying on the radio that the reports of wreckage being found are not true , so still nothing .

PMSL ratman, maybe that'swhy Murph is disregarding the theory of a hijacking theory as unlikely to throw us off the scent of his involvement?

Aliens i'm going with, my aerospace knowledge pushes me towards this is what really happend, right now the passengers are being cloned and will be sneaking around earth probing us on the sly when we am asleep ffs we must beat these aliens!!

Searchers of the missing Malaysian plane have found the Wing's

Mr & Mrs Wing say they don't know where the plane is though.

col8 - 14/3/2014 08:50

Searchers of the missing Malaysian plane have found the Wing's

Mr & Mrs Wing say they don't know where the plane is though.

:1: :59: