What Are You Watching Online? | Page 5 | Vital Football

What Are You Watching Online?

The trial of the Chicago seven is a decent film. I forget which platform I saw it on.
Burden is also a good one.

Last edited:
More episodes of the Crown at some point on the TV I would expect.

Q the miserable old git, headphones on IPad ready !

I don't have Bretflix or any of those things.
But one thing I have managed to work out is looking at youtube.
And, I can recommend Mike and Jules Peters series of Big Night's In.
They broadcast live 9pm Saturday evenings and all episodes can be watched as recorded ones.
I'm currently trying to catch up on the Spring broadcasts.
Mike plays plenty of live music (The Alarm) and there are film clips from over last 40 years of the Alarm's career.
All beautifully presented by Jules fron their own home.

I don't have Bretflix or any of those things.
But one thing I have managed to work out is looking at youtube.
And, I can recommend Mike and Jules Peters series of Big Night's In.
They broadcast live 9pm Saturday evenings and all episodes can be watched as recorded ones.
I'm currently trying to catch up on the Spring broadcasts.
Mike plays plenty of live music (The Alarm) and there are film clips from over last 40 years of the Alarm's career.
All beautifully presented by Jules fron their own home.
Think I'll watch a bit of this tonight.
Never did understand "live" in the context of TOTP😂
Anyone know why they couldn't just let real musicians actually play live? After all, many did it for a living, and still do over 30 years later!!

Think I'll watch a bit of this tonight.
Never did understand "live" in the context of TOTP😂
Anyone know why they couldn't just let real musicians actually play live? After all, many did it for a living, and still do over 30 years later!!

Some who went on TOTP who wanted to play live were stopped from doing so. Madness.

Netflix - its brilliant, watched it a few weeks ago.

The Queens Gambit is getting a lot of critical acclaim and well worth watching.

Episode 7 left for tonight's viewing .... absolutely superb, just a slight pity it is a work of fiction, as I was frantically searching for Elizabeth Harmon on google.

I have actually bought a new Chess Board on the back of this, after not playing it since Westgate Middle School back in 79'.

Well, damn! Reminds me of the totally rubbish ending to Dexter. It's a real shame when that happens with an otherwise good series.

Dexter was superb, but the ending did at least leave hope of a further series, unlike The Sopranos (which I'm still gutted about)

Have you seen Michael C Hall in Safe? I think its on Netflix too and pretty good, but I'm not sure about his English accent?

Dexter was superb, but the ending did at least leave hope of a further series, unlike The Sopranos (which I'm still gutted about)

Have you seen Michael C Hall in Safe? I think its on Netflix too and pretty good, but I'm not sure about his English accent?

Yes, watched Safe. His accent wasn't... terrible.

As noted above, new series of Dexter on the cards.