What Are You Watching Online? | Page 7 | Vital Football

What Are You Watching Online?

Yes, quite like "Black Mirror" although most of his stories in that are probably already obsolete!
Oh yes, I love Black Mirror. Some elements of it are disturbingly very close to reality, or at least not a huge leap away. The "Bandersnatch" interactive film on Netflix is also an interesting one.

Black Mirror peaked at season 1, episode 1, with the prime minister blackmailed into fecking a pig. Something I'd imagine would be popular with plenty on here.

Classic! Those Ardman animations are works of true genius
Yep, but I still won't be buying a new sofa this January 😆

Been watching "The Serpent" on iplayer. Very good. Who knew the BBC could still get good stuff, and they didnt even need the acting genius that is Danny Dyer.

Accidentally spotted a new channel in the myriads listed, Sky Arts.
And watched a brilliant production of Jesus Christ Superstar, as performed live in New York on US tv a couple of Easters back.
Included John Legend as JCS and a fabulous rendition of King Herod by a still alive Alice Cooper.

Accidentally spotted a new channel in the myriads listed, Sky Arts.
And watched a brilliant production of Jesus Christ Superstar, as performed live in New York on US tv a couple of Easters back.
Included John Legend as JCS and a fabulous rendition of King Herod by a still alive Alice Cooper.
There's been some good music stuff on there. Off the top of my head, I've seen :-
- Brian Johnson (not the cricket commentator!) interview Dave Grohl
- Documentary about The Jam
- Eagles in concert
- Pretenders concert was on last night

Death to 2020 (on Netflix) is a good watch. A typically quality Charlie Brooker product.

Watched that last week. Very funny good mockumentary stuff.

I'm into Expanse on amazon prime which seems to be pretty good sci-fi and am watching the WW2 color documentary on Netflix with my boys because I don't want them to grow up without knowledge of important pieces of history. Will probably do some of the Ken Burns stuff with them later this year.

Watched that last week. Very funny good mockumentary stuff.

I'm into Expanse on amazon prime which seems to be pretty good sci-fi and am watching the WW2 color documentary on Netflix with my boys because I don't want them to grow up without knowledge of important pieces of history. Will probably do some of the Ken Burns stuff with them later this year.

His Vietnam series is excellent! Mentioned earlier on the thread.

His Vietnam series is excellent! Mentioned earlier on the thread.

Yes, his Civil War series is another one that is good. And if you are into nature I think it was Burns that produced a doc on the US National Parks, that is really informative and takes us back to a time when politicians tried to make meaningful change to produce a better society.

Yes, his Civil War series is another one that is good. And if you are into nature I think it was Burns that produced a doc on the US National Parks, that is really informative and takes us back to a time when politicians tried to make meaningful change to produce a better society.

Indeed. Now they sell the mineral rights.