What Are You Watching Online? | Page 6 | Vital Football

What Are You Watching Online?

No Deacon Blue, Notty. Went to the MCG instead.

Actually found their gig at Hammersmith in 2017, one that I went to. Weird but it seemed to be recorded from almost exactly where I was standing. Probably explains why the sound was like it came from someones pocket:LOL:

Just started watching some bizarre series on Netflix called Sweet Home. Only in the first episode and it already seems to be completely off its t*ts.

Watched that Docu on the Yorkshire Ripper on Netflix, grew up with that as a kid, always on Calendar (local news). Very good Docu of missed opportunities.

Christmas is the annual watch of “Sissi”

New Year’s Eve it will be the annual watch of “Dinner for One”

Don't know if this could be a new topic for people, but following on from watching old film yesterday about Colditz, I was then googling the place and noticed that modern day Colditz has a football club, HFC Colditz who play in some regional league (and like us, currently top!).
So I have now added that to one of my list of football grounds I'd like to see a game at - Colditz !!

(Also tickled me that there's a Colditz Lidl !!)

Watched that Docu on the Yorkshire Ripper on Netflix, grew up with that as a kid, always on Calendar (local news). Very good Docu of missed opportunities.

I'll give that a try thanks. I used to get stopped by the police regularly on weekends in the early hours of the morning returning home from a girlfriend's.
As motor mechanic my toolbox was full of screwdrivers, a couple of hammers and hacksaws but as none were covered in blood I guess they knew I wasn't him.
Whilst out with a bunch of friends of my girlfriend and mine, one girl and a mate of mine saw a bloke washing his hands in a puddle below Bradford University the night he murdered a girl there. They were interviewed but never found out if it was relevant.

Well doctor who getting even worse.
Ultra non funny (and ripper offer of millions of HS2 money) John Bishop will be a new assistant.

I gave up on Dr Who with Matt Smith. Terrible stuff and how to revitalise a franchise and then ruin it.

I gave up on Dr Who with Matt Smith. Terrible stuff and how to revitalise a franchise and then ruin it.

Didn't mind Matt Smith as he was mostly with Karen Gillan. And I could watch her all day.

David Tennant has been the best Doctor in recent times.
As for current Yorkshire Lass. Hmm. Time Lord from Yorkshire ??