What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 8 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

We just ordered pizza and have got a slightly ludicrous result. The website says that you get another pizza of equal or lesser value for free, so we each picked two (one bought, one free X2), right? Nope. They double everything regardless, so EIGHT pizzas just turned up for the two of us :lol: might not need to post on here for a while...

Awesome! We're having pizza tomorrow I think.

Everyone's going to be eating pizza round Rob's place!

With the weather forecast again proving inaccurate (was decent enough for a barbecue despite poor forecast) we reverted to indoor eating and had a hot chilli con carne with penne,salad leaves and homemade bread.
beer only Leffe and Duvel
small cheese course Gouda(aged) plus Gruyere.
strawberries and clotted cream ice cream.
keep safe and healthy

ps once this lockdown mullarky is over `i`m off to France sharpish for a change of scene increasing my wine stocks and bringing back a full range of French foods.

Some mouth watering stuff going on in this thread.
I don't cook very often, and I've not been in lockdown so haven't had much time to cook but last night I cooked a beef stifado with orzo and asparagus.
I went a bit overboard with the cloves and couldn't taste the fennel, which was why I cooked it in the first place but Mrs Riiiiik enjoyed it.
Plenty left for the freezer too.