What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 63 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Really nice Thai green curry tonight with rice. Used chicken breast, spring onions, mushrooms, sugar snap peas, coconut milk and cream and had diced cucumber in with the rice. Washed down with a bottle of Doombar (Strong bow rose cider for Mrs E.)

Really nice Thai green curry tonight with rice. Used chicken breast, spring onions, mushrooms, sugar snap peas, coconut milk and cream and had diced cucumber in with the rice. Washed down with a bottle of Doombar (Strong bow rose cider for Mrs E.)
Can't go wrong with a Thai curry in my opinion.

We had a dirty takeaway tonight from a new burger place in town. Black and blue burger for me and a Monterey Jack bean burger for the good lady. She also had cheesy chips, I went for piri piri cheesy chips.

Oh also incredibly quick to arrive - ordered at 7.39, arrived at 7.58!

I had a pint of Doombar at The Centurion in North Hykeham today. Reliable.

I enjoy Doombar, and choose it when available, but have to say it has lost it's being "special". The only time I used to be able to get it was when in Cornwall, in the Sloop Inn in St Ives, so it always had the connotations of being in a special place and at special times. I presume the local brewery was taken over by one of the bigger organisations who have marketed it well - probabnly isn't made in Cornwall any more, either

I enjoy Doombar, and choose it when available, but have to say it has lost it's being "special". The only time I used to be able to get it was when in Cornwall, in the Sloop Inn in St Ives, so it always had the connotations of being in a special place and at special times. I presume the local brewery was taken over by one of the bigger organisations who have marketed it well - probabnly isn't made in Cornwall any more, either
I’ve been in the Sloop Inn a few times over the years though not recently. Really good spot overlooking the harbour

A sort-of variant on huevos rancheros tonight. Crispy fried potato and chorizo in a spicy tomato sauce with eggs cracked on top and baked in the oven.