What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 129 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Lunch was a cheese, red pepper and onion omelette with bread-and-butter.

Tea was a bit of a Rob meal: mediterranean chicken with potato rosti and brussel sprouts fried off in butter and garlic.

A bit of a chickpea fest today !

Lunch; my normal Red King Edward plus a Chickpea Dahl.

Tea; Chickpeas, Tomato's, Guinoa with egg (like fried rice) touch of Harissa & Garlic and bingo.

Not planned, just how Chef-kok felt today.

18 years ago today I was visiting Viersen Krankenhaus in readiness for the main event.

On a breakfast theme, just started having honey Greek style yoghurt with about half a dozen prunes (minus the juice/syrup) with a handful of that mixed fruit Grenola. Rather nice tbf.

I chose the yoghurt as it was the only one in the fridge at the time, others will generally do I suppose.

Edit: Must let the logistics dept know we need to re-stock.

On a breakfast theme, just started having honey Greek style yoghurt with about half a dozen prunes (minus the juice/syrup) with a handful of that mixed fruit Grenola. Rather nice tbf.

I chose the yoghurt as it was the only one in the fridge at the time, others will generally do I suppose.

Edit: Must let the logistics dept know we need to re-stock.
I've had similar honey yoghurt (from Lidl) and it's absolutely delicious!

I'm going to make my annual Christmas pudding this morning, much delayed compared to usual when I make it in early October. I technically could have made it in our improvised kitchen (the dining room table) but would have made such a mess I opted to wait. Our kitchen is finally finished so now is the time!

I'm going to make my annual Christmas pudding this morning, much delayed compared to usual when I make it in early October. I technically could have made it in our improvised kitchen (the dining room table) but would have made such a mess I opted to wait. Our kitchen is finally finished so now is the time!

Enjoy the new kitchen!