West Ham vs Spurs EFL Trophy | Page 8 | Vital Football

West Ham vs Spurs EFL Trophy

Both of Son's goals were due to defensive mistakes, but he did something nobody else has been doing...finishing when given the opportunity. This has been missed. We need someone up top that can put it in the back of the net and he did that.
Sonny made a very nice move at the end of that second. Not flashy, but then flashy wasn't called for. A goal WAS called for...

He returned to fitness around this time last year and had until the end of last season to impress & gain selection to a very average Argentinian WC squad, he wasn't good enough to do it.

His fitness is being managed now and in the future. It wasn't a question of being good enough , he had to be fit and strong enough. He has played senior internationals since 2011, 23 caps , 2014, 15 and 16 being the most prolific . Were Argentina crap for all those years as well ?

His fitness is being managed now and in the future. It wasn't a question of being good enough , he had to be fit and strong enough. He has played senior internationals since 2011, 23 caps , 2014, 15 and 16 being the most prolific . Were Argentina crap for all those years as well ?

His performances from Nov 17 to May 18 were not deemed good enough to merit selection into the Argentina WC squad. Get over it.

His performances from Nov 17 to May 18 were not deemed good enough to merit selection into the Argentina WC squad. Get over it.

What about the years before when according to you he was worse ? I don't need to get over anything. I'm just pulling your statement apart. His rehab included game time and he had to build up his strength. His was not fit enough to be picked. Saying he was not good enough to get into a crap Argentina side is twisting the truth.

What about the years before when according to you he was worse ? I don't need to get over anything. I'm just pulling your statement apart. His rehab included game time and he had to build up his strength. His was not fit enough to be picked. Saying he was not good enough to get into a crap Argentina side is twisting the truth.

Maybe he’s one of those borderline cases, that if you take you wish you had someone better and if you don’t take you feel as though you’re not missing out on a lot. A tap-in hat trick on the final day, preceded by 5 months of averageness clearly wasn’t good enough to be picked.

Maybe he’s one of those borderline cases, that if you take you wish you had someone better and if you don’t take you feel as though you’re not missing out on a lot. A tap-in hat trick on the final day, preceded by 5 months of averageness clearly wasn’t good enough to be picked.
But his averageness was good enough from 2011 to 2016 ?