West Ham vs Spurs EFL Trophy | Vital Football

West Ham vs Spurs EFL Trophy

muttley

Alert Team
2 games in 3 days......trick or treat !!!

We'll find out whether Poch was holding back Dele, Eriksen, Winks and Son. We'll also find out whether Wanyama is fit enough to pull on the shirt and whether Foyth and KWP are going to be used in the cups. Dare I mention that word Llorente :-)

Don't have a fuzzy warm feeling about this game, but here's hoping we can do the league and cup double at their place in October.

I'm thinking something like....

Gazza
Aurier, Foyth/Dier, Sanchez, KWP
Wanyama, Winks
Eriksen, Dele, Son
Llorente

I think that'll be very close to the team.

All good apart from that lump up top, I'd play Kane again though, would rather not play him on Saturday, this game is bigger, a lot bigger.

If he doesn't play Lloris what's the betting he plays Vorm instead rather than Gazza seeing as Worm was the sub last game. In which case that means he is throwing it away because he's not interested in little domestic cups. PL and CL is what he wants, not FA and League cups, they aren't prestigious enough for him. BUT if we went out to win them that is the start of a winning mentality in cup competitions which is what we need.

Poch has really made some changes. Only Sanchez keeps his place. Still some ability in there though with Son, Eriksen , Winks and Alli. Skipp on the bench again....is this his chance ?

If he doesn't play Lloris what's the betting he plays Vorm instead rather than Gazza seeing as Worm was the sub last game. In which case that means he is throwing it away because he's not interested in little domestic cups. PL and CL is what he wants, not FA and League cups, they aren't prestigious enough for him. BUT if we went out to win them that is the start of a winning mentality in cup competitions which is what we need.

I thought Vorm would start but it's Gazza.

Aurier Sanchez Foyth KWP
Wanyama Winks
Dele Eriksen Son
Llorente