Wembley | Page 5 | Vital Football

Wembley

Is this the bald bloke that had a whole front row of teeth missing and who used to get into some spectacular fights and/or get arrested at away games?!
Yes I think I know who you mean he was banned a few years ago now.He had a massive drink problem. He was OK when sober but judging from what little I have seen of him that is rare.

Reported in the media, a day or so back, that any person convicted of an offence, pertaining to the tweets aimed at the English trio, will be prevented from attending games - ie have a lifetime football banning order. What a massive assumption that is ! Wouldn`t be a surprise, to us that actively follow football, if very few, none even, of offenders actually regularly attend games. It`s also assumed that the twitter barrage was from English (or UK) based people - as the ongoing police enquiry moves forward i`d like to see stats relating to places (countries) of origin for the offensive tweets. Wouldn`t be surprised to learn that eastern Europe accounts for a substantial percentage. It`s far too easy for idiots with keyboards or phones to anonymously post offensive rubbish.
I was thinking exactly the same thing re the ban, its no deterrent to ban someone from something they don't do already. I couldn't give a flying fig if I was banned from F1 for example so I might aswell just racially abuse Hamilton if that's all I'm going to get. 🙄
Sad to say that, until that time a few hundred years in the future when everyone will basically be "mixed race", racism will never be stamped out. You can never stop an idea, only make it so socially unacceptable that its driven underground which will actually make it more sinister. Eradicate it from social media for example, and it will find some other way to surface, probably more violently.
I'm obviously not saying we shouldn't try to stop it or ban it from social media, just that I fear for how it may manifest itself if we do.

I was thinking exactly the same thing re the ban, its no deterrent to ban someone from something they don't do already. I couldn't give a flying fig if I was banned from F1 for example so I might aswell just racially abuse Hamilton if that's all I'm going to get. 🙄
Sad to say that, until that time a few hundred years in the future when everyone will basically be "mixed race", racism will never be stamped out. You can never stop an idea, only make it so socially unacceptable that its driven underground which will actually make it more sinister. Eradicate it from social media for example, and it will find some other way to surface, probably more violently.
I'm obviously not saying we shouldn't try to stop it or ban it from social media, just that I fear for how it may manifest itself if we do.

then it will be hair, eyes, fatness, religion, etc. Its an inherent part of human nature

Yes I think I know who you mean he was banned a few years ago now.He had a massive drink problem. He was OK when sober but judging from what little I have seen of him that is rare.
I realise now I got the wrong bloke. It was Gumbo I met at the Slough game.

Its an inherent part of human nature

You are right Jerry , and nature tends to prevail.
Nobby's assumptions that we humans will be mixed race in a few hundred years is the general plan.
It was an idea first developed after WW2 , as a way to end future wars. I would say it started to be noticeable in the 60s/70s. The UK became a social experiment. Multiculturalism was to be Britain's way forward , the ethnic English weren't consulted.
Fast forward to the almighty EU.
Mass immigration , multiculturalism.
Again , the citizens weren't consulted.
So , now we have an Europe with problems integrating a culture that is incompatible with western values. Those in charge know there is unrest or distrust in communities , yet are unable to discuss these matters. What do they do when the people stir ? They turn up the propaganda, wokism.
Only the ballot box stands between Europeans and a series of confrontations.

You are right Jerry , and nature tends to prevail.
Nobby's assumptions that we humans will be mixed race in a few hundred years is the general plan.
It was an idea first developed after WW2 , as a way to end future wars. I would say it started to be noticeable in the 60s/70s. The UK became a social experiment. Multiculturalism was to be Britain's way forward , the ethnic English weren't consulted.
Fast forward to the almighty EU.
Mass immigration , multiculturalism.
Again , the citizens weren't consulted.
So , now we have an Europe with problems integrating a culture that is incompatible with western values. Those in charge know there is unrest or distrust in communities , yet are unable to discuss these matters. What do they do when the people stir ? They turn up the propaganda, wokism.
Only the ballot box stands between Europeans and a series of confrontations.

Multiculturalism is not a planned thing at all.
This is the result of the greed by of our masters as they drive for cheaper and more plentiful labour. They don't give a f what colour or creed as long as you are cheap and can produce their goods or services.
This goes back to the earliest times where enslaving people was the cheapest method. Read the roman empire for the way they used the germanic tribes to fill their labour needs and fill their army ranks. The british used irish strikebreakers here and indian indentured labourers in africa.
Since when were the citizens consulted, we dance to their tune and have no say in it lol.

Sad to say that, until that time a few hundred years in the future when everyone will basically be "mixed race", racism will never be stamped out.

What you would have then is what is known as "colourism" which is where black people on the darker range imply that black people of lighter shades of skin benefit from having skin closer to white. Mixed race people with lighter skin will become the new "white supremests" in the name of social justice.

The BBC obviously have done a load of articles about it and the term is a way of accusing lighter skinned "people of colour" of being racist but without using the actual R-Word. (because racism is a white on black only things)

What you would have then is what is known as "colourism" which is where black people on the darker range imply that black people of lighter shades of skin benefit from having skin closer to white. Mixed race people with lighter skin will become the new "white supremests" in the name of social justice.

The BBC obviously have done a load of articles about it and the term is a way of accusing lighter skinned "people of colour" of being racist but without using the actual R-Word. (because racism is a white on black only things)

I've heard a lighter skinned black footballer be referred to (on a YouTube video) as a "custard cream". I don't know whether that can be considered as a racial insult?

Human nature eh? The last, irrational excuse for anything. Humans need to eat, fuck and die and that's about it. All the rest is social, cultural, acquired, or just plain greedy wanting and we don't all share identical traits in those fields.

Deflecting discussion about racism by pointing at divisions among people of colour is not even an argument. Racism can travel in all directions but the lighter skinned are always favoured in mixed populations. Brazil provides an example to understand that dynamic. We are a majority white population, most of the non white population were previously colonised and or enslaved. I don't need to apologise for that but it matters.

Valencia's grand conspiracies were alive before he was born and discredited almost as long ago. Unless you wish to live in a much smaller world with far fewer opportunities to travel the human world will keep evolving. I mildly resent the implication that some of my close relatives were created by evil grand plan rather than by love.

Human nature eh? The last, irrational excuse for anything. Humans need to eat, fuck and die and that's about it. All the rest is social, cultural, acquired, or just plain greedy wanting and we don't all share identical traits in those fields.

Deflecting discussion about racism by pointing at divisions among people of colour is not even an argument. Racism can travel in all directions but the lighter skinned are always favoured in mixed populations. Brazil provides an example to understand that dynamic. We are a majority white population, most of the non white population were previously colonised and or enslaved. I don't need to apologise for that but it matters.

Valencia's grand conspiracies were alive before he was born and discredited almost as long ago. Unless you wish to live in a much smaller world with far fewer opportunities to travel the human world will keep evolving. I mildly resent the implication that some of my close relatives were created by evil grand plan rather than by love.

Biological and scientific fact that those traits are genetically programmed into all humans for survival and the spreading of their genes.

On top of that we then have the social programming. No excuse for it but we do need to understand all inputs.

There is some hope though as it has been shown recently that the inherited programming does change under some circumstances.

Last edited:
Biological and scientific fact that those traits are genetically programmed into all humans for survival and the spreading of their genes.

Nail on the head, Jerry.

A basic, gene driven survival need encourages group protection - tribalism, I suppose. We are all in gangs of some kind - genetic eradication of greed, envy & selfishness would see the end of what we currently refer to as racism. In theory, genetic engineering could do the trick - it reality, it will never happen. So, for now, encouraging civility, responsibility and anti-discrimination is probably a good way forward - if we all bought in the world would be a better place !

On top of that we then have the social programming. No excuse for it but we do need to understand all inputs.

There is some hope though as it has been shown recently that the inherited programming does change under some circumstances.

Surprised at you of all people taking that line Jerry. The biological and scientific facts are around the limited palette I described. All those gene spreading theories are just that, theories and are argued from an already decided conclusion. Most are quietly shelved as new theories become popular. It is just as easy to argue that the species needs us to procreate in the most unlikely profusion in order to survive. None of this explains people creating hierarchies of hate.

All those tribes, defence systems, all the fear and othering are little more than glorified protection rackets. If that doesn't work you can create your own threats and then offer protection from them to members of your gang.

Surprised at you of all people taking that line Jerry. The biological and scientific facts are around the limited palette I described. All those gene spreading theories are just that, theories and are argued from an already decided conclusion. Most are quietly shelved as new theories become popular. It is just as easy to argue that the species needs us to procreate in the most unlikely profusion in order to survive. None of this explains people creating hierarchies of hate.

it shows why humans are easily enticed into selfish behaviour which is your limited pallet.
similar to that 'cram people into an area like rats and they will behave like rats'.

its why we need to make sure all have equality of resources and respect for each other. Knowing the faults in human nature means we can educate people and plan for a better world. Knowing human nature can also help understand why humans feel the need to be superior manipulate others.

think you are confusing biological programming in ALL humans and eugenics which is a completely different world of lies and delusion.

Last edited:
it shows why humans are easily enticed into selfish behaviour which is your limited pallet.
similar to that 'cram people into an area like rats and they will behave like rats'.

its why we need to make sure all have equality of resources and respect for each other. Knowing the faults in human nature means we can educate people and plan for a better world. Knowing human nature can also help understand why humans feel the need to be superior manipulate others.

think you are confusing biological programming in ALL humans and eugenics which is a completely different world of lies and delusion.

Understood Jerry. No confusion non my part, I think human nature is a belief and I'm not a believer. I still agree with most of what you have posted on this.

Understood Jerry. No confusion non my part, I think human nature is a belief and I'm not a believer. I still agree with most of what you have posted on this.

Think it depends on what is included in that limited pallet. All of nature including mammals have their limited pallet. The good news is that co-operation for survival and 'love' seems to be a major factor in that pallet.

Do you think us humans have no natural instincts ?
We may have risen above the rest of the other species , but our human nature is still evident.
After 100,000 years on earth , some new 'thinkers' tell us that we've been getting it all wrong , that there's umpteen genders and we can all be re-educated or reprogrammed to believe in a perfect world.
It's all communist doctrine which ignores reality and fact.

Do you think us humans have no natural instincts ?
We may have risen above the rest of the other species , but our human nature is still evident.
After 100,000 years on earth , some new 'thinkers' tell us that we've been getting it all wrong , that there's umpteen genders and we can all be re-educated or reprogrammed to believe in a perfect world.
It's all communist doctrine which ignores reality and fact.

I think jo was accepting there are some base biological factors but that much of what we call human nature is based on your upbringing and environment (nature v nurture).

If you take a new born from any nationality or background and place them either in a war torn famine ridden hellhole or instead into a royal family then their beliefs, values and behaviours would i expect be different. mily then their beliefs, values and behaviours would i expect be different.

No use discussing nutjobs who believe in multiple genders etc they are as bad as the conspiracy theory lot who also argue based on little or no evidence.

This communist argument is mainly a right wing misdirection as there is no single one size fits all communist theory on these matters. its an Orwellian thingy where any left or right dictatorship or religion will reprogram you.

Last edited: