Wembley Tickets | Page 11 | Vital Football

Wembley Tickets

If you put the kits side by side in a picture you could obviously tell the difference between the two but if you've got 20 players mixed on a pitch playing at 100mph that's when you would get problems with perception.
I don't know how they let Sunderland play in the kit they did at our place, especially red shorts, because it certainly caused me problems especially with the sun aswell and I definitely saw Rodgers or Johnson once run with the ball, get their head up quickly and then pass it straight to a Sunderland player.
No two teams should ever be allowed to play in any sort of similar colours. That's the point of having second and third kits.
Poole did it all game!

Just rang Wembley, and if there are any non Wembley members hospitality packages left after today, they go on sale for the general public at 10am tomorrow. They cost £299 each :shake:. Absolute tossers. Might be of interest for any well heeled imps who aren't going.

I've parted with £125 before now and been taken advantage of because of my football addiction but there's a line, and this is well and truly over it.

So apparently according to the Blackpool site, only 24 tickets made it to general sale and were sold in 30 mins at £299 each, so out of a crowd of 10000, 1976 were for corporate, not "fans" as such. Sad really.

I can say the EFL and LCFC are making a better job of ticketing than the ECB via their protocols.

I'm a member at Lancs. CCC and they're letting us in for the County Championship match v Yarkshire. All went swimmingly when booking my tickets until I checked out and was thanked for signing up to the 'TixNgo' App., which can only be applied to a smart phone which of course I don't have.

Rang the ticket office and spoke with a lovely lady who reassured me that I hadn't done anything wrong, or signed my life away to an app. as it was the only option available at the insistence of the ECB, who are not allowing print at home tickets or for any to be sent in the post. Her last 20 calls had been about the same issue and she didn't doubt that the ten calls in the holding line, would be also.

Lancs. pointed out to the ECB that such is the age demographic of the members that most of them wouldn't be able to attend the game. ECB relented but still insisted that no print at home or sending out of tickets would be tolerated.

Their compromise? We can all print off our email notification at home and queue up with it outside the ticketing portacabin but on match day only. If we produce the print out along with our members card we can then have a ticket printed off at the ground which then allows us to join the queue for entry into the ground.

As you can imagine, Lancs are suitably impressed with the ECB, and are so happy they will be opening their ticket cabin two hours earlier than usual and have to steward the long line that will be snaking it's way down the public highway that is Brian Statham Way :slap::rofl:

I never thought I would say this, but bravo the EFL.

Don't forget the ballot closes at 9am today (Wednesday).

By that time you must have opted in if you did not enter the semi-final ballot but do wish to attend the final; or opted out if you did enter the semi-final ballot but do not wish to attend the final.

Looking at the national rail website the first 3 trains from Newark North Gate to London are all fully booked up on Sunday morning.

Attachments

• 850120EC-90F6-49BC-B622-0B857F63A071.jpeg
    850120EC-90F6-49BC-B622-0B857F63A071.jpeg
    424.8 KB · Views: 9
I think there will be tickets left personally, not sure how they’ll handle those

The OS just says that the ballot will be extended. Now obviously all season ticket holders will have had their opportunity by that point so that's not that clear. It just might be that non-season ticket holders may have to register an interest in a very short time frame and they are then placed into a separate ballot rather that a fastest finger first system
Keep your ear to the ground all day is probably the best advice

Looking at the national rail website the first 3 trains from Newark North Gate to London are all fully booked up on Sunday morning.
The trouble is LNER you have to have seat reservation and there is a lot of spacing. Going from Peterborough on Great Northern/ Thameslink you do not need a seat reservation.

The OS just says that the ballot will be extended. Now obviously all season ticket holders will have had their opportunity by that point so that's not that clear. It just might be that non-season ticket holders may have to register an interest in a very short time frame and they are then placed into a separate ballot rather that a fastest finger first system
Keep your ear to the ground all day is probably the best advice

Cannot see that on the OS, can you provide a link please.

Cannot see that on the OS, can you provide a link please.

Reading through the ballot information for supporters issued on the 23rd of May the following is included

When will the ballot be drawn?
The ballot will be drawn on Wednesday 26th May and supporters will know if they are successful later that day after the ballot process is completed.
Should any refunds or tickets become available, we will automatically issue these to fans, by extending the ballot. The process will be consistent and without any weighting, other than for those who applied, and missed out, in the Semi-Final.

Now you can read that many ways having re-thought it as it isn't especially clear what would happen in the unlikely event of some remaining unsold after the first ballot. Time is pressing as well

Reading through the ballot information for supporters issued on the 23rd of May the following is included

The ballot will be drawn on Wednesday 26th May and supporters will know if they are successful later that day after the ballot process is completed.
Should any refunds or tickets become available, we will automatically issue these to fans, by extending the ballot. The process will be consistent and without any weighting, other than for those who applied, and missed out, in the Semi-Final.

Now you can read that many ways having re-thought it as it isn't especially clear what would happen in the unlikely event of some remaining unsold after the first ballot. Time is pressing as well

Being awkward so the Ballot is not extended NOW, it could be extended....

I read that as people who were in the Ballot and did not get a ticket, but it can be interpreted in different ways.