WBA after DC | Page 32 | Vital Football

WBA after DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you expect them to report? A fly-on-the-wall, blow by blow account of the negotiations? Get a grip.

And here's a message for whichever 'staff' member decided to edit my post and send me this message: "I think you need to calm down just a bit. No need for 'get a grip'. All for people disagreeing etc, but no need for extras".

Get a grip.
Completely agree with this. Surely people can respect the club needs to be able to sort this out with DC and WBA ‘in confidence’. I’m sure they will release a statement once it is done with, either way

Oh wot a beautiful mornin,
oh what a beautiful day,
Cowley is going to stay.
Another 5 year contract and pay rise i reckon.

The other possibility in terms of "clarification" would be that the board will pit out a statement today saying they've given permission to WBA to speak to them after a release clause was met.

The other possibility in terms of "clarification" would be that the board will pit out a statement today saying they've given permission to WBA to speak to them after a release clause was met.

But if the latest supposed in the know tweet is to be believed no approach has been made.

Hopefully it will be the Cowleys signing a new contract to quash rumours, now that would be great!

Nick Mashiter went from WBA were interested in Danny on Friday to they'd spoken to him last week and speaking to him again this week. Bullshitter more likely.

Nick Mashiter went from WBA were interested in Danny on Friday to they'd spoken to him last week and speaking to him again this week. Bullshitter more likely.

I guess 'speaking' is also a bit I'll defined.

Do you want the job
No
Okay will give you a call next week

There is a small article in today’s Metro paper ( page 43 ), if it’s to be believed about Danny having a second round of talks with WBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.