WBA after DC | Page 30 | Vital Football

WBA after DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told not to worry about them leaving too. When i started this thread, I'd hoped it would have been put to bed much sooner, certainly earlier than 90,000 views!

Just had a look at how many managers WBA have had in the last 30 years . Answer = 33. This job comes up almost every year . If it's true the Cowleys are talking to Albion, then my guess is they will sound them out , leave a good impression and leave it primed for later if they need it. No need to rush when you are supremely confident in your method....

(Although I am still 1% worried :unsure:)

Cowleys spotted in Gregg's in Solihull with unidentified persons. Danny had a vegan sausage roll and regular Americano. Nicky had a pizza slice but brought his own thermos with unidentified contents. My spy said they spoke for 30 minutes before going separate ways. The bill was paid by persons unidentified. Nicky returned a few minutes later as he had forgotten his thermos which he left on the seat with a copy of yesterday's Daily Mirror. Pictures to follow when developed at Truprint.

They are wasting their time eating sausage rolls and pizza,that`s food for kids not grown men in a stressed environment!
Let those dishing out the jobs get totally wasted on prawn sarnies and vol-au-vents whilst you take the clever initiative.

When you are in a pressure environment negotiating at detail you need to fill up on top carbs and protein so the negotiating agent needs to take a few menu tips on board for both himself and the Cowleys.

suggested menu for heavy duty negotiations:haslet cob to start then straight into a decent T bone steak(garlic or truffle oil sauce),onion loaf and double fried chips and polish it off with deep fried lincolnshire plum bread.(with custard)

You got the carbs and proteins and if you don`t get the gig at you will remember the meal!

sausage roll and pizza my arse.

Well if this is true it's a magnificent piece of news. We all desperately want them to stay. This does make sense as there has been no mention of this from the club.

All this saga goes to show one way or the other is that social media creates so many issues that aren't there. They may go but speculating about it is complete madness which we all join in.

and it`s great click bait too

Well if this is true it's a magnificent piece of news. We all desperately want them to stay. This does make sense as there has been no mention of this from the club.

All this saga goes to show one way or the other is that social media creates so many issues that aren't there. They may go but speculating about it is complete madness which we all join in.

That's Social media for you, this Brexit thing is no problem at all, don't believe the internet,

any 3 reasons would we believe this fella, and not believe the other fella. ;)

time for the all clear siren? or stay in the bunker...

Toms written about Lincoln quite a bit. I imagine he knows people at the club. It’s interesting that Nick guy’s sources seem to be West Midlands. Tom’s source will I imagine be more local.

Interesting slightly different messages.

All my best guess.

They are wasting their time eating sausage rolls and pizza,that`s food for kids not grown men in a stressed environment!
Let those dishing out the jobs get totally wasted on prawn sarnies and vol-au-vents whilst you take the clever initiative.

When you are in a pressure environment negotiating at detail you need to fill up on top carbs and protein so the negotiating agent needs to take a few menu tips on board for both himself and the Cowleys.

suggested menu for heavy duty negotiations:haslet cob to start then straight into a decent T bone steak(garlic or truffle oil sauce),onion loaf and double fried chips and polish it off with deep fried lincolnshire plum bread.(with custard)

You got the carbs and proteins and if you don`t get the gig at you will remember the meal!

sausage roll and pizza my arse.
Those vegan versions are quite nice

Status
Not open for further replies.