WBA after DC | Page 27 | Vital Football

WBA after DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the permutations that could happen during the summer. If they do go to West Brom, the compo for Danny and Nicky were to mean that we wouldnt need to sell any of our crown jewel players, and could then re-invest some of the compo in strengthening the squad. It isn't a total disaster. We might still do ok next season. I think Jamie McCombe would be a good fit, and can continue where DC and NC have left off.

Anyone ready to take a breath yet?

1. The odds haven’t shifted (we’ll ignore that though because it doesn’t feed the panic),

2. The facts haven’t changed - no official announcement from either club of have I missed it? (We’ll ignore that though because it doesn’t feed the panic)

3. Some guy in the press has said something about Danny being 1 of 4 being considered for a job nobody actually knows he wants (everybody panic).

Anyone ready to take a breath yet?

1. The odds haven’t shifted (we’ll ignore that though because it doesn’t feed the panic),

2. The facts haven’t changed - no official announcement from either club of have I missed it? (We’ll ignore that though because it doesn’t feed the panic)

3. Some guy in the press has said something about Danny being 1 of 4 being considered for a job nobody actually knows he wants (everybody panic).
a sign that it is either talk about this, or watch the grass grow on the stadium cam...

a sign that it is either talk about this, or watch the grass grow on the stadium cam...

It’s fair enough it’s just when you come back and read the thread it’s feeding some self fulfilling feeding frenzy and losing sight of reality demanding an official comment. Crackers. It’s just my 5p on it.

Of all the permutations that could happen during the summer. If they do go to West Brom, the compo for Danny and Nicky were to mean that we wouldnt need to sell any of our crown jewel players, and could then re-invest some of the compo in strengthening the squad. It isn't a total disaster. We might still do ok next season. I think Jamie McCombe would be a good fit, and can continue where DC and NC have left off.

Or alternatively the budget may be lowered.

All the compo will do is basically recover their relocation package, so I doubt we'll be rolling in it plus the management team will command a reasonable wage in L1...

One thing I will say is look at the pictures from the bus parade Danny was at the back of the bus on his own taking it all in, whereas Nicky was in with rest of the group.
Probably nothing but was Danny trying to take it more as he was thinking about other things too?
Hopefully soon find out.

All over the National Media what’s happening with our local media outlets up there in Lincs Land ? I bet you can’t move for the in-depth analysis.

What would you expect them to report? A fly-on-the-wall, blow by blow account of the negotiations? Get a grip.

And here's a message for whichever 'staff' member decided to edit my post and send me this message: "I think you need to calm down just a bit. No need for 'get a grip'. All for people disagreeing etc, but no need for extras".

Get a grip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.