Watford v Aston Villa Official Match Thread - Sat 14th - 3pm | Page 29 | Vital Football

Watford v Aston Villa Official Match Thread - Sat 14th - 3pm

Ever the optimist so here are my positives!…

- SJM back among the (spectacular) goals

- Jacob, for me, is better than often given credit for. not spectacular but keeps possession well and keeps the ball moving

- Bailey: can already see the potential there

- We have Watkins to come back in

- Douglas luiz to come back. In form, could make a difference.

- potentially not done in the transfer market

- always going to take time to gel. Buendía will be better

- Danny: emphatic pen

- the game didn’t get away from us and it wasn’t a total thrashing

- we looked dangerous at times

Our first half display was attrotious. Target will be lucky to be on the bench next week.

Positive about Bailey and Traore, but Buendia struggled without Watkins there. Saw enough to think we'll be okay, but I hate starting a season not ready.

Terrible first half cost us 2nd best all over the pitch. No style of play but nobody wanted to play. Manager tactics?? Enough said. He set the team up wrong.
38 million player looked lost, for that price his worst game should be enough for Watford.
Desire,work rate , organisation,the rest is easy
Smith at fault today

Ever the optimist so here are my positives!…

- SJM back among the (spectacular) goals

- Jacob, for me, is better than often given credit for. not spectacular but keeps possession well and keeps the ball moving

- Bailey: can already see the potential there

- We have Watkins to come back in

- Douglas luiz to come back. In form, could make a difference.

- potentially not done in the transfer market

- always going to take time to gel. Buendía will be better

- Danny: emphatic pen

- the game didn’t get away from us and it wasn’t a total thrashing

- we looked dangerous at times
Can you kindly tell me which drugs you're taking? I want some.

Sad to say we were a one man team. That display is proof of that. How can we have so manny players out at the begining of the season. we made mistakes today that were school boy mistakes Target was a disgrace. We can't have two many performances like this. I don't know how much JWP would cost, just buy him and off load some of the trash that we have.

Our first half display was attrotious. Target will be lucky to be on the bench next week.

Positive about Bailey and Traore, but Buendia struggled without Watkins there. Saw enough to think we'll be okay, but I hate starting a season not ready.

We are as ready as Watford surely, no good excuses, we just weren't as up for it like them, which is what I thought would happen with all this bullshit we are stronger than last season.
Shame games aren't played on paper

Fuck it, at least the score looks better.

After the shit preparation the last thing we needed was an away game to a newly promoted side on opening weekend with fans back after over a year away. All a bit predictable.

It's not all doom and gloom for me, but we really need to make another big signing, surely we can do better than Nakamba in midfield.

Sarr?

I want to stick up for smith and the selection. Yes Traore and Bailey should start if everyone is fit, but Bailey only arrived a couple days ago and had no game time. No way he'd start. Traore was a mess in his 30 minute showing in preseason. Anyone who watched it will attest to that. I'm not sure Smith had much choice....

Having said that, they were both really good when they came on, so what do I know