Vincent Janssen | Page 2 | Vital Football

Vincent Janssen

• Thread starter Removed at own request
  • Start date
Is he on his way out?

Apparently west brom are keen on a double deal for wimmer and janssen for 30m. Would we take it if they came in with a bid?

Wimmer doesn't want the WBA move anyway. If we are planning on signing another striker like Keita (who can play anywhere across the front line) then I could see logic in loaning Janssen to another PL club for the season. That really is all he needs - game time in this league.

freundorfoe - 18/8/2017 19:02

it was annoying as if he'd kept making the runs eventually players might have got on his wavelength through training & rapport being built up

His intelligence still showed, he had a high number of assists for a player who was supposed to just be a goal poacher according to many.

Yes but how long do you do it for if the vision just isn't there in others? Lamela seemed to be on his wavelength from the off, but that was about it.

Janssens a fool for not jointing Brighton on loan.

Play every week and a chance to prove he can cut it

Kinygerbils - 1/9/2017 07:24

Janssens a fool for not jointing Brighton on loan.

Play every week and a chance to prove he can cut it

Yep. Poch was willing to let him go and signed another striker. That would tell me all i need to know.

I can't see him getting any minutes this season, unless we switch to a 4-4-2.

Pollo - 1/9/2017 07:40

I can't see him getting any minutes this season, unless we switch to a 4-4-2.

He's not going to get on the bench most weeks

Well, now we have 3 strikers, 2 legitimate proven PL scorers, and one willing to work hard enough with us to become one. Can't knock the guy for the choice any more than you would Marcus Edwards. Liking the ambition from both of them.

3 different types of Forwards, with Janssen like a hybrid of Kane and Llorente.

The Dutchman will learn a <b><u>ton</u></b> from the Spaniard.

Janssen has shown next to nothing over the last year or so. He's slow, cumbersome, technically poor, offers little aerial ability & lacks the hunger it would take to succeed at the top level. My point is he's coasting in a set up that's designed to push players to show the best of their abilities. I've seen enough, he should have been moved on.

steveperryman - 3/9/2017 11:50

Janssen has shown next to nothing over the last year or so. He's slow, cumbersome, technically poor, offers little aerial ability & lacks the hunger it would take to succeed at the top level. My point is he's coasting in a set up that's designed to push players to show the best of their abilities. I've seen enough, he should have been moved on.

Wow substitute Jannsen with Shitsokko mate and you have got your anaylsis it spot on!

....Janssen has not really been given a realchance at ours, yet shitskko came with an international reputation with France and the 'odd' good appearance with the barcodes.....mind you I am not sure Jannsen will ever rise to the required level.

He's so bad.

Watching Holland game and he's so poor

One nice touch in the first half - then back to being absolute brick.

Greavswasthegreatest - 3/9/2017 16:21

steveperryman - 3/9/2017 11:50

Wow substitute Jannsen with Shitsokko mate and you have got your anaylsis it spot on!

....Janssen has not really been given a realchance at ours, yet shitskko came with an international reputation with France and the 'odd' good appearance with the barcodes.....mind you I am not sure Jannsen will ever rise to the required level.
As i said in an earlier post he's technically proficient at taking penalties & that's about all. The sooner he goes the better for all concerned.

Has been left out of CL squad. Says all we need to know how much poch rates him. Why we didnt make him available for transfer is beyond me. Clubs were interested.

Got slated by spurs and holland fans on twitter.

Soldado MK2

Taricco the yid - 4/9/2017 14:41

Has been left out of CL squad. Says all we need to know how much poch rates him. Why we didnt make him available for transfer is beyond me. Clubs were interested.

Got slated by spurs and holland fans on twitter.

Soldado MK2

He's lost all his confidence, shame, thought he had the balls to step up.

Poch has made it crystal clear he has no future with us bar a miracle.

KiwiSpur - 4/9/2017 20:44

How long does the loan window run?

Until last season, players were able to sign on short-term loans (up to three months) once the deadline had closed.

But Fifa changed the rules last year to close that loophole, meaning loans must also be agreed during the transfer window.