Vincent Janssen | Page 5 | Vital Football

Vincent Janssen

• Thread starter Removed at own request
  • Start date
Spursex - 7/9/2017 16:28

Taricco the yid - 7/9/2017 16:26

80deg16minW - 7/9/2017 14:22

So things aren't nearly as bad as we thought for Janssen.

Elaborate.

Everyones reporting today that hes been frozen out.

Poch in his press conf today said he was only excluded for the CL squad because of the home grown rule and that he 'had a future wuth us'.

The good ol' he has a future with us in front of the camera routine lol. Like I said he is not trusted

Real Deal - 8/9/2017 12:49

That explains that then. lol Was damn obvious Poch doesn't want him. Why we needed a loan move to confirm it with some of you is hilarious. :3:

He couldnt make the pitch in harrys dry spell of august, the interest from brighton last minute and left out of CL squad. It was clear as day.

Taricco the yid - 8/9/2017 13:24

Spursex - 7/9/2017 16:28

Taricco the yid - 7/9/2017 16:26

80deg16minW - 7/9/2017 14:22

So things aren't nearly as bad as we thought for Janssen.

Elaborate.

Everyones reporting today that hes been frozen out.

Poch in his press conf today said he was only excluded for the CL squad because of the home grown rule and that he 'had a future wuth us'.

The good ol' he has a future with us in front of the camera routine lol. Like I said he is not trusted

All true...

But who knows, a decent year on loan and.... :10:

What a combo they will make. :12:

Llorente is far from a permanent solution. Given the definite change in loan policy by Pochettino Janssen may be back.

80deg16minW - 8/9/2017 14:10

Llorente is far from a permanent solution. Given the definite change in loan policy by Pochettino Janssen may be back.

If he had gone on loan to a PL club and scored a few , then there may have been a second chance for him at Spurs.

But scoring a few in another foreign league will prove what to Poch exactly ?

He's finished at Spurs.

would probably need to bag 35+ goals out there for anyone to think it's more than flat track bullying. Hopefully he does well enough that we recoup and striker signing number 9874 that we bring into Spurs works out better than the previous dozen we've attempted. Thank god Harry came through the academy, we're so shit at signing strikers who work for us lol

Big Chiv - 8/9/2017 14:40

80deg16minW - 8/9/2017 14:10

If he had gone on loan to a PL club and scored a few , then there may have been a second chance for him at Spurs.

But scoring a few in another foreign league will prove what to Poch exactly ?

He's finished at Spurs.

Stop with the rational statements. It makes playing devil's advocate extremely difficult.

xvausch - 8/9/2017 06:31

And sometimes the manager simply states the truth.

But, because his comments are in direct conflict with the clap-trapping bombastic feverish willy-nilly ITK rumor machine of made up silliness, well then he must be just saying things to suit.

or not.

Beliveing that is like believing the tooth fairy is alive and well casting her spells.

Sometimes manager tell the truth but most have an agenda or are often simply following the club-line. Think about the last two summer transfer windows and how ours has sat and said he is perfectly happy with the squad and not looking for incomings, only to then be saying later in the window that he expects a number of signings which everyone is working very hard on.

The Llorente signing was the death of Janssen at Spurs, but did his refusal to take a Prem loan also signal his acceptance that he has no future in the Prem? For Spurs, his joining Brighton or whoever and banging in 10 goals would have been a real "I'll show you!" But scoring in Holland and Turkey isn't proof he will cut it for Spurs

Though I would have preferred to keep him on for more depth up front through the season, if Poch doesn't even want to rotate him in then may as well loan him. As some have said the destination seems to spell the end for him, you don't often see PL players come back from loans to Turkey or other smaller European leagues.

oxfordspur - 8/9/2017 21:42

The Llorente signing was the death of Janssen at Spurs, but did his refusal to take a Prem loan also signal his acceptance that he has no future in the Prem? For Spurs, his joining Brighton or whoever and banging in 10 goals would have been a real "I'll show you!" But scoring in Holland and Turkey isn't proof he will cut it for Spurs

Well Lets see, play in europe or battle relegation during the World Cup year :69:

By all accounts, he didn't refuse - he was just aware that there were a small number of European clubs that were interested on taking him on loan.

To be honest, I'd have turned donw Brighton as well, despite their result at the Weekend, I think they'll going to struggle.

Spursex - 11/9/2017 11:15

By all accounts, he didn't refuse - he was just aware that there were a small number of European clubs that were interested on taking him on loan.

To be honest, I'd have turned donw Brighton as well, despite their result at the Weekend, I think they'll going to struggle.

Brighton would not have been a loan either.

Working with Van Persie for a year might well have been the clincher for him,...?

Van Persie will be able to keep his promise to Tottenham striker following transfer
By
Eren Sarigul -

Van Persie will be able to keep his promise to Tottenham striker following transfer

Tottenham striker Vincent Janssen completed a deadline day loan transfer to Fenerbahce last week.

Janssen has teamed up with former Spurs striker Roberto Soldado and Netherlands national teammate Robin van Persie at the Yellow Canaries.
Ads by Revcontent

Van Persie has been given a fresh opportunity to keep his promise of training Janssen and developing his talent.

The former Manchester United and Arsenal man pledged to help Janssen if he was up for it last year.

Football Oranje reported Van Persie told AD: “I have seen Vincent Janssen play, I think he is a really good striker. He’s done really good in Orange. But I also see things in his game that I think I could help him. Details, small notes and tips.

“If Vincent is open to it, of course, the way that time between Ruud van Nistelrooy and me went.

“I myself have long played in the Premier League for eleven years. In the process, I could play a good role, I think.”

Van Persie has experience playing Premier League football after spending years at Arsenal and Manchester United.

The experienced striker won the Premier League title with the Red Devils, helping his former club to their record 20th championship.