Villa Video Moments to put a Smile on Your Face...... | Page 3 | Vital Football

Villa Video Moments to put a Smile on Your Face......

The noise in the Holte End that night was just incredible!
Still have an Athletico scarf I swapped outside the ground before the game. It was St Patricks Day if I recall and we were well oiled before KO. Then during the game the lad next to me handed a joint round - just got the hit from that when Stan scored - so a magic moment was even further enhanced. It was at that moment I discovered it is not possible to stand on the top edge of plastic seats without falling all over people

Yes was a Sunday afternoon if I remember right....started in the daylight but after the drama of the 90 mins plus extra time and then the penalties.....it probably did feel like we finished at about 10pm wittonite!! I think I aged about 10 years that day as well.....!
Thank you for that post Langoe66, at least I can kid myself that I havent totally lost it.

27 years to the day. This was the first time I had ever seen Villa play live, my Man Utd neighbour invited me over to watch as we didn't have ITV then. Funny that the first Villa game I ever saw turned out to be one the greatest, I thought it was going to be like this every week, lol

Mental mate, went with my Dad and started halfway up the Holte End and by the end of the match we were near the fence. Absolutely mental. One of my favourite ever games. I'm still waiting for Bosnich to get sent off for fouling Aldridge :whist: