Villa Video Moments to put a Smile on Your Face...... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Villa Video Moments to put a Smile on Your Face......

For some reason I thought we were against Notts County, but it was Tranmere! What a match

Incredible wasn’t it....and the noise when Dalian Atkinson got the goal to take us into extra time was something else...limbs everywhere!

I don’t think Dalian realised that the goal levelled the tie. He went straight to get the ball, hardly any celebration.

Incredible wasn’t it....and the noise when Dalian Atkinson got the goal to take us into extra time was something else...limbs everywhere!

The penalties too, thinking we were going out and then Bozzie pulled off a fantastic save to keep us in it, before saving the next penalty as well to get us to Wembley.

Not quite the right place for this but couldn't find a more appropriate thread. Quality player.

Afternoon game, Wittonite. Remember Kevin Keegan saying that hed never such noise in his life. Not the best quality of football but the most exciting game of football ever?
Frightening what age does to your memory JP, ( my memory).
I would have bet a thousand pounds it was an evening game.

Frightening what age does to your memory JP, ( my memory).
I would have bet a thousand pounds it was an evening game.

Yes was a Sunday afternoon if I remember right....started in the daylight but after the drama of the 90 mins plus extra time and then the penalties.....it probably did feel like we finished at about 10pm wittonite!! I think I aged about 10 years that day as well.....!