Villa v Fulham - Wembley | Page 29 | Vital Football

Villa v Fulham - Wembley

It is embarrassing to see Fulham fans leaving already as they seem to have complete faith in our clueless team not scoring..?

The far too negative start from Bruce and the players left to much to be done and we are left playing catch up. Poor tactics if you can even call it that.

Heads to the bunker of witton lane: gutted but not gutted. This season been far more interesting however we all know we needed to go back up

Well done Fulham however showed they will probably be back in the championship after next season as the Premier managers will not allow their players to show so much respect to them or be so negative with team tactics as displayed in that first half no-show with Bruce's typical tactics trying to steal the game rather than go out and win it.

Last edited:
Oh fuck. Numb. Better 2nd half, but didn't create enough. Ref was shocking from start to finish, would have taken a stabbing for him to have given us a penalty. He even bottled sending Grealish off just to prove his complete incompetence. Need much better quality up front next season. The hard work starts now.

Well done Fulham, over the season you probably deserved to go up. Well done to Bruce and the lads for coming so close, but the reality is we have not quite been good enough. Never mind, have a rest and come back in August determined to go up automatically.

Embarrassing to hear Cairney saying in the post match interview that even with down to 10 men in the last 20 minutes we knew Villa would not score !!

That team will be a hell of a lot different next season, sadly I think it'll be a much weaker team too. Didn't deserve to win, and the only positive I'll take from today is that I never bothered wasting my money on a ticket.

Those first 7 games resulting in 7 points killed any automatic promotion hopes and from then onwards and it was always a case of catch up.