Villa V Brentford: Wed, 22nd Aug, 19.45 | Page 8 | Vital Football

Villa V Brentford: Wed, 22nd Aug, 19.45

I think Barney and Adomah are most at risk if he's picking on Saturdays perfromances.

Nyland

Hutton
Chester
Axel
Taylor

Elmo
Jedi / Whelan
McGinn
Grealish
Green

Kodjia

That would be my prediction.

I don't believe most see us losing as you say.
It's just negative people like you m8.
A win away from going top against a team we can beat, even to some that think they are the Barcelona second coming.
You really are a glass half empty type person.☹??

The loss prediction is on the basis of the comparison of each others' style of play. But we have an excellent home record. So let us see what happens. Let us see a repeat of the Bristol or Wolves game at VP !!

I work about a mile away as the crow flies from Villa Park , but I have to go home first or else I would be there at 5.15.

I've a feeling we're going to win this one. 1st test of the season against a good side we'll need to be on form to beat. Lots of negativity around this game, understandable as I've been pissed off with our performances if not results so far but it's all reminding me of the run up to the Bristol home game last season. I'm sure we remember what happened there.

Tuanzabe at right back and Jedinak at centre half. That's his 1st choice defence then. Don't like elmo on the wing either.