Villa V Brentford: Wed, 22nd Aug, 19.45 | Page 7 | Vital Football

Villa V Brentford: Wed, 22nd Aug, 19.45

Going to have to miss this one due to quite a bad bout of food poisoning which could have come from a Sunday night curry got environmental health checking it over. Two hundred plus miles might be a bridge too far at this point in time:bull:

I hope you are feeling better soon gator!(y)

I don't see any reason why we can't beat this lot tonight as they aren't as good as some people think.

It still will be a tough game but I expect Bruce & Co to grind out a 2-1 win.

Have a safe trip all you Vital-Villans particularly those who have to make the long pilgrimage to our own Mecca:bow::utv::grinning:

Going to have to miss this one due to quite a bad bout of food poisoning which could have come from a Sunday night curry got environmental health checking it over. Two hundred plus miles might be a bridge too far at this point in time:bull:
From a Birmingham curry house ?
I had food poisoning twice from our works canteen and now refuse to eat anything from there, horrid .

This is the sort of match we have to win if we’re to go up and show we have have improved on and learnt from last year. I always worry about this type of team at home with all our hopes and expectations and potential disappointment. Come to think of it I worry about us every time we play at home. That has to stop if we’re to do anything.

I'm in L9 Saturday which is that strange bit between the holte and Trinity lower. We used to call it freaks corner back in the day when it was terraced