Villa away to Blues match thread | Page 38 | Vital Football

Villa away to Blues match thread

Yes and he said he went on the pitch as a joke and then doesn't know what came over him. Absolute bollocks he ran straight towards Super Jack and it was a pre meditated action if ever there was one.

He didn't connect properly though did he.

Super Jack is also good at slipping a punch aswell as a tackle.

He is truly gifted.

Yes and he said he went on the pitch as a joke and then doesn't know what came over him. Absolute bollocks he ran straight towards Super Jack and it was a pre meditated action if ever there was one.

I could half understand if he was drunk as we all do stupid things when we’ve been drinking but said he hadn’t, I just don’t get it. Unemployed with a kid on the way, what a knob. People often take the piss out of Northfield and it’s surrounding areas, this man justified all those jibes in half a minute.

89E2ED2A-8CB4-4EBD-9B96-28555FAD2998.jpeg
We don’t condone this behaviour, it’s an isolated incident, we aren’t obsessed , our fans are all nuns,
Ok I made the last one up but that’s their manager, if that’s not incitement what is?

So, if I am to understand correctly, what the defense of the 37 year old waste of semen has claimed is that
1, He wasn't drunk. (so knew exactly what he was doing)
2, Was trying to get the crowd excited (as they were so obviously asleep at this point during their only meaningful game of the season)
and 3, That he is now the victim as his family has had to move due to death threats (which is convenient as it now paints him as a victim)

I am glad he saw it as being a bit of a joke though. It must mean that any time he walks down the street he will piss himself laughing whenever someone twunts him upside the head. Hilarious.

And in regards to the 2 stewards/rent-a-thugs (The first assaulting Jack, the second trying to have a pop and Tyrone), shouldn't the EFL be looking into revoking the licence of these individuals to be stewarding games?

I know who one of the head stewards at the sty is. He's a known hooligan and Zulu.
Their whole security offering is compromised

Sick of reading about how that guy “wasn’t a fan” and “doesn’t represent their club” etc, they are an absolute scum club, there are problems every year and it’s mainly them not us. It’s completely down to the culture of the fan base, that club needs to accept responsibility for their fans and stamp it out, should have happened years ago. Glad a few articles are now calling them out on it

I'm not sure Monk understands the vitriol , history etc, he's not a local guy, I don't have issues with monk. He does now. No excuses going forward.
I actually thought he looked ashamed to be associated with them yesterday. I think he will be off at the first chance, he's too good for them.

I'm not sure Monk understands the vitriol , history etc, he's not a local guy, I don't have issues with monk. He does now. No excuses going forward.
I actually thought he looked ashamed to be associated with them yesterday. I think he will be off at the first chance, he's too good for them.
I don’t agree, he’s fully aware and he wasn’t ashamed, however I’m not going to run on the pitch and swing a punch because we are civilised and I can’t run anymore. :)

Maybe trekker , I don't know. He just looked pale, shocked and unsure what to say / do. They are such a tinpot club he won't have had any support/ advice before going on the cameras

That'll learn him! And any others thinking of doing the same or worse will be quaking in their boots. ffs. Just hope the FA do something more effective.

That's the thing even if he got 2 years, there are so many no-life knobs out there that will think this guy's is a hero and 2 years is worth it.

If the FA deduct them 20 points and they go down, other noses won't be so keen on getting the reputation as the twat who relegated the club.

Unbelievable calls on WM last night, Blues fans justifying why the club shouldn't be sanctioned, backed up by the presenters. Hopefully the FA will make a very big statement when they punish them, 20 points would send a very loud and clear message.

Unbelievable calls on WM last night, Blues fans justifying why the club shouldn't be sanctioned, backed up by the presenters. Hopefully the FA will make a very big statement when they punish them, 20 points would send a very loud and clear message.

I listened for the first time in ages last night and two of the callers (Simon & Polly) were in denial blaming Jack Grealish and also telling Dean Smith he better be more careful of what he says and all this talk about playing behind closed doors etc is because "we're Burrrrmingham init"

Bitter, bitter people who utterly despise everything about Aston Villa Football Club and they are completely unable to hide their inferiority complexes.

Far too many of them don't know the meaning of shame and I genuinely feel sorry for the decent ones who do and are embarrassed by these tools.

Last edited:
No doubt the match tomorrow night will be marred with violence as the Bushwhackers are in town. The Lulus will no doubt want to try their luck. The media will be watching the match like hawks looking for a story and it will be all over the papers the next day if it kicks off. Hopefully, that will prompt the FA to act and deduct a boat load of points.

Maybe trekker , I don't know. He just looked pale, shocked and unsure what to say / do. They are such a tinpot club he won't have had any support/ advice before going on the cameras
The trouble is Silhill we become tarnished by association with these mongrels. Some of our lot are not angels but every season we see articles in the press and on the tv after our derby games and like the Daily Mail article it lumps us all in together using an inflamatory headline. When you read the article it becomes clear it is mostly their morons as usual.
Villa are totally blameless in this fiasco but if we are still in the Championship next season when the two derby games come around rest assured West Midlands police will have a birthday imposing restricions in all directions.

The trouble is Silhill we become tarnished by association with these mongrels. Some of our lot are not angels but every season we see articles in the press and on the tv after our derby games and like the Daily Mail article it lumps us all in together using an inflamatory headline. When you read the article it becomes clear it is mostly their morons as usual.
Villa are totally blameless in this fiasco but if we are still in the Championship next season when the two derby games come around rest assured West Midlands police will have a birthday imposing restricions in all directions.
I have never watched a game at 5 o'clock in the morning!!!

Polly on WM, typically deluded, 'precious blues can do no wrong', spent more time going on about Dean bloody Smith calling them 15,000 idiots' blah blah, it’s nothing to do with Blose etc’

Then lied through her snake back teeth about the nose scum cheering that Mitchell thug. Oh yes they did!

Franksy unsurprisingly didn't challenge her, when clearly he should've said 'you're a stupid poisonous bitch Polly, just do one and crawl back under your rock with the rest of the Blose pond life’