Villa away to Blues match thread | Page 47 | Vital Football

Villa away to Blues match thread

The EFL and the FA are complete cowards who have clearly just waited until they assumed this was all forgotten about so they could dole out this piddling punishment that blues are undoubtedly laughing their arses off about.

3 weeks in jail and hero status for the coward who attacked Jack and a nothing fine for the club. What is there to stop the next oaf attacking someone? The next one, and there will be another one, might actually be able to throw a punch properly. I'm sure the authorities will be suitably horrified and issue a 60k fine.

Yep, took them all this time to slap them on the wrist. I thought they were just trying to ignore what happened and it seems they have.

The FA have taken the piss not by the amount but by fining them the exact capacity of VP. That’ll teach the scummers

What a waste of time. Should have got a full or at least partial stadium closure instead they just got fined some pocket money.

Maybe next time the FA will give them a serious punishment like sending them to bed without dessert or not letting them play out after school with their friends, maybe even taking away their PlayStation?

Apparently the blues fans are all up in arms about the 10 years of mismanagement by their leech owners. Whenever I see them whining about how hard done by they are I think about this game and know they deserve it and worse. Still amazes me how they basically got away with what happened on this day. Even the twat who ended up in prison is still seen as a heroic character to them.