US Presidential election | Page 93 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

Australia & New Zealand To Lose Commonwealth Status.

Not yet in the mainstream.

Australia and New Zealand to lose Commonwealth status.

To be administered by US as Royal Family in UK gives up all its heritage

Yes, but we got Mozambique, and when Ireland joins as the price of unity, it’ll be a wash.

Hmm, they cannot lose commonwealth status they would just need to decide to leave.

They are independent nations so why would they be under US admin?

The US is where Harry and Meghan is. They were the ones who negotiated the Royal Family giving up their heritage and so they have volunteered to administor the decolonisation of the British empire.

This information can be found in one of The Pledge's videos. I can't tell you which video as I haven't watched any of them, but the answer I just made up will be in one of them somewhere.

just to clarify Australia and New zealand are detaching themselves from the commonwealth corporation which is bankrupt. They will only deal with Trump.
The evil cabal organisations such as the EU, UN, Nato, WHO, world economic forum will be no more.

just to cheer u up after tonight
1- the covid virus has never been isolated. it's all been planned for many years. I think I told u this before
2. 97% of positive covid tests are false.
3. The plan is all about the vaccine. reduce the world population over a period of time. But 1 million people worldwide have already died within 4 weeks of the first or second vaccine.
4 lots of deaths start to occur because of the vaccine and blame it on a new variant
5 some people say nothing can be done some say the good guys have known about this for so long, they have produced something that counter acts the effect of the vaccine.
6 trashbat we were talking about you earlier as a prime example. Good bloke, intelligent but ....

just to clarify Australia and New zealand are detaching themselves from the commonwealth corporation which is bankrupt. They will only deal with Trump.
The evil cabal organisations such as the EU, UN, Nato, WHO, world economic forum will be no more.

Hilarious M8 !:rofl:

1- the covid virus has never been isolated. it's all been planned for many years. I think I told u this before
3. The plan is all about the vaccine. reduce the world population over a period of time. But 1 million people worldwide have already died within 4 weeks of the first or second vaccine.
4 lots of deaths start to occur because of the vaccine and blame it on a new variant
5 some people say nothing can be done some say the good guys have known about this for so long, they have produced something that counter acts the effect of the vaccine.
6 trashbat we were talking about you earlier as a prime example. Good bloke, intelligent but ....

1 Crap isolated and sequenced ages ago
2 Just wrong
3 Fantasy
4 Pure Fantasy
5 Drivel
6 Didn't read it dont give a F

I don't know 1 person that has died within 4 weeks of their vaccination jab. Does anyone else?

I don’t actually know anyone who has died from covid at all.
We’ve been very lucky down here with very few cases.

Child trafficking is a bigger form of income for the deep state than drug smuggling. There are thousands of underground tunnel networks in most countries where children are sexually abused, tortured for satanic purposes , or killed for adrenochrome.
During the floods in Germany last week, 600 children's bodies were washed up from the underground caves. This is fact. As an example of how google hide the story, there is one entry, saying "where did this fake story come from" and blame put on normal far right people. You need to use a different search engine for the side of a story that the deep state dont want you to hear. Try Duckduckgo, u will not even be reported on what u search for, unlike google

Child trafficking is a bigger form of income for the deep state than drug smuggling. There are thousands of underground tunnel networks in most countries where children are sexually abused, tortured for satanic purposes , or killed for adrenochrome.
During the floods in Germany last week, 600 children's bodies were washed up from the underground caves. This is fact. As an example of how google hide the story, there is one entry, saying "where did this fake story come from" and blame put on normal far right people. You need to use a different search engine for the side of a story that the deep state dont want you to hear. Try Duckduckgo, u will not even be reported on what u search for, unlike google

I was the first person to mention adrenochrome on this thread (#1444).

What do you actually know about adrenochrome, the pledge?

Just weeks after its launch, the pro-Trump social network GETTR is inundated with terrorist propaganda spread by supporters of Islamic State, according to a POLITICO review of online activity on the fledgling platform.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/02/trump-gettr-social-media-isis-502078
To quote that article:
"The overall amount of terrorist propaganda that POLITICO found on GETTR represented a mere fraction of the mostly right-wing content...."

Surely you didn't fall for the article's clickbait headline .....?:oops: