US Presidential election | Page 94 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

Everything is ready and in place. Just the timing that is not known. Mad March and early April .
Just a warning , if u want to believe me, the stock market will crash, so anyone with money invested get it out. Lots of people are already doing it.
Diana and trump ?

Haha!

Ever heard of the Cargo Cult ? In the 18th Century ships started arriving at remote South Pacific islands. It was usual practice to bring gifts as a way of ensuring a friendly welcome. The visitors were unaware of the impact that this had on the islanders. These were events so far outside of their understanding of the world the islanders lived in that these visits took on a religious significance. They were miracles.

However, with this came great danger. Leaders promised more visits. The population sat on the beaches and waited. They didn’t tend the fields. They didn’t care for the animals. All in the hope that the ships with gifts would come again. Of course they didn’t, People literally starved while they waited.

I wonder what could have brought that to mind.

Vietnam:
Go into a country believing you are gods.
bomb it and pour money into the arms industry and private companies.
dont bother on the political side.
find it hard to take the country over and hold it.
jack it in and f off with country and people no better off than they were when you entered there. Leaving locals to face the insurgency.
leave the collaborators in the lurch.

finally send the military in to pull out your last troops and diplomats.

did I say Vietnam- should have said Afghanistan.

Vietnam:
Go into a country believing you are gods.
bomb it and pour money into the arms industry and private companies.
dont bother on the political side.
find it hard to take the country over and hold it.
jack it in and f off with country and people no better off than they were when you entered there. Leaving locals to face the insurgency.
leave the collaborators in the lurch.

finally send the military in to pull out your last troops and diplomats.

did I say Vietnam- should have said Afghanistan.

US lost the war in Vietnam, but they won the argument eventually. Got to be a lesson in that somewhere. Leave them alone, and they will come home etc etc.

Vietnam was 50 years ago.
Afghanistan has proved ungovernable since the Brits tried in Victorian times.
Let them live in the middle ages if that's what happens.

Not my faith but had the US relied on coca cola, Hollywood etc they would have saved money and lives and won most of the prizes.

Not mine either, although I’m sounding a bit Graham Greenie, life just turned out that way, but with all its glaring faults and mistakes, when you look at where people are beating a path to and beating a path from when they get a chance, that’s a reasonable measure of what they think is successful and attractive. Goes for the UK to. No one wants to go to China, for all its spectacular success.

Vietnam was 50 years ago.
Afghanistan has proved ungovernable since the Brits tried in Victorian times.
Let them live in the middle ages if that's what happens.

I think hitler said the same thing when his generals mentioned Napoleons invasion of Russia and the winter retreat. Those who don't learn from history .......

Not mine either, although I’m sounding a bit Graham Greenie, life just turned out that way, but with all its glaring faults and mistakes, when you look at where people are beating a path to and beating a path from when they get a chance, that’s a reasonable measure of what they think is successful and attractive. Goes for the UK to. No one wants to go to China, for all its spectacular success.

Or is it that China wont let you in lol.

The propaganda from the west ensures that people do not know what it is like there. I and others found china to be a good place to visit and have friends who live there chinese and european obviously its only when you live somewhere long term that you see the real picture and maybe too late experience the real state control. The west is however catching up fast on removing freedoms and the coming financial crash may well push us further in that direction.

Hard to argue with that mass of individual choices

Yep Gilles , nows it's going to be burkhas, no education for girls and no pop music.
Regressive islam is on its way , with more terrorism for the west.