US Presidential election | Page 78 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

Serious question. Why are people attracted by invented, fantastical nonsense when plain reality is so barnstormingly crazy.

Simple really mate.
People like an enemy.
It’s built in human nature.

Right now, millions of Scots are united in hatred of the auld enemy.
Once they achieve their independence, they will turn on each other.

Our very own Labour Party seems more intent on internal war than actually concentrating on doing the job that their MPs were elected to do.
It’s human nature.
People love a ruck, be it professional protesters, football fans or intellectuals spouting bollax at each other on Newsnight.

Most people want to go about their business and have a bit of entertainment when they’re done. A few people have a bee in their bonnets, sometimes for good reasons but mainly not. They can easily set the tone, especially when others can exploit them to make a living.

I have no problem understanding the thirst for conflict and division but that's not what I was thinking about. The real world provides endless scope for fun, mischief, imagination and more but a hardcore find so little there they have to dream up new nonsenses all the time.

I have no problem understanding the thirst for conflict and division but that's not what I was thinking about. The real world provides endless scope for fun, mischief, imagination and more but a hardcore find so little there they have to dream up new nonsenses all the time.

It’s a bit like the selective skepticism people employ -they tell me air travel and AZ are safe. I accept the first but not the second. We are willful and choosing as well as reasoning and reacting. We are also out for kicks.The real world’s scope for fun, mischief, and imagination puts me to work and leave me flat and disconnected. Giant lizard theories satisfy.

Its a majority not a minority. Flat earth was true for the majority as was planets not going round the sun as was witchcraft as were sacrifices for rain etc as was for the king ruling by divine right as was the pope as gods rep on earth, the list goes on and on. In comparison these conspiracy theorists have nothing on the 'norms' lol.

Its a majority not a minority. Flat earth was true for the majority as was planets not going round the sun as was witchcraft as were sacrifices for rain etc as was for the king ruling by divine right as was the pope as gods rep on earth, the list goes on and on. In comparison these conspiracy theorists have nothing on the 'norms' lol.

We’ve come a long way, baby! Just don’t look down.

although obviously not on MSM, they are doing an audit of the votes in Arizona where biden won by
10k votes ( remember counting stopped halfway through the night as trump was winning, then restarted with a massive spike in biden votes). so far they have found 260,000 fraud votes including 150k where no one knows where they came from. The dems are doing their utmost to stop the audit,and have today appointed a dem local judge to stop the audit. Of course if everything is fine why are the dems doing their utmost to stop the audit. As I said at the start trump won by a landslide.

although obviously not on MSM, they are doing an audit of the votes in Arizona where biden won by
10k votes ( remember counting stopped halfway through the night as trump was winning, then restarted with a massive spike in biden votes). so far they have found 260,000 fraud votes including 150k where no one knows where they came from. The dems are doing their utmost to stop the audit,and have today appointed a dem local judge to stop the audit. Of course if everything is fine why are the dems doing their utmost to stop the audit. As I said at the start trump won by a landslide.
Prove it.

This doesn't make any sense. If the Illuminati / cabal fraudulently cheated in Arizona, why are they letting the votes be recounted now? Who is doing the recounting? The military who you said, behind the scenes has really taken over? Why are they bothering with the voting when Biden died last year, and the country is (secretly) under martial law?

Hopefully the big reveal will be soon, this is becoming much too confusing for normal people to follow

Last edited:
This doesn't make any sense. If the Illuminati / cabal fraudulently cheated in Arizona, why are they letting the votes be recounted now? Who is doing the recounting? The military who you said, behind the scenes has really taken over? Why are they bothering with the voting when Biden died last year, and the country is (secretly) under martial law?

Hopefully the big reveal will be soon, this is becoming much too confusing for normal people to follow

Suspect you won’t get answers - just the usual platitudes like:

‘Look beyond the msm and you’ll discover - I can’t do it all for you’

‘Time will tell. Something big is on the horizon’

‘It’ll make sense when xyz happens and they’ll be a huge stock market crash’

To be fair i'm not convinced Pledge actually believes any of this stuff. I'm pretty sure though he is seeking attention, which we are doing a good job of giving him. Whenever the thread goes a bit quite with no responses its usually time for another mad theory.

Still, i'm quite entertained by it all so long may it continue (as is the will of his Holiness the Giant Space Slug).

I never read the Pledge stuff because it's too far off the wall for me.

However, it's a bit like the situation a girl at work told me about what her dad used to say: "Even if the Police say they have witnesses, never admit guilt as someone will always believe you".

The recount currently happening in Arizona is in the media.
yes but the democrats are doing their utmost to stop it or delay it. Have sent over 100 lawyers to find fault at every stage, they have managed to have the republican elected judge who allowed the audit, to be replaced by a Democrat judge. if it's all legal and they say the vote was fair, why are the democrats doing their best to stop the audit. Surely if u know u won u would agree to it to dispel the rumours. As it many states Trump won by a landslide.

Three or four previous counts by the state -no issues. This count is being run by the Republican-dominated legislature I believe, and is said to be full of holes. They are not expecting an outcome. They are just keeping the issue warm. Very dull. There’s plenty to go after Biden/Harris policy from a Republican point of view without stunts like this.
yes but the democrats are doing their utmost to stop it or delay it. Have sent over 100 lawyers to find fault at every stage, they have managed to have the republican elected judge who allowed the audit, to be replaced by a Democrat judge. if it's all legal and they say the vote was fair, why are the democrats doing their best to stop the audit. Surely if u know u won u would agree to it to dispel the rumours. As it many states Trump won by a landslide.

I think it's because there have been several recounts already, and the process of undertaking more recounts is undermining confidence in an election with which there was nothing wrong in the first place. It's like dragging a chap who has been found not guilty already back into court over and over again. The process of the recount, not the outcome of the recount, casts doubt which is unwarranted. It's quite clever in an unbelievably stupid sort of way in that it works, but it undermines confidence in a process -a process which these Republicans will one day want people to trust as legitimate when they win.