US Politics Thread | Page 264 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Swamp is draining and draining fast

Floodgates open up next Monday

Oh shit, look at this

I have posted CNN's take on this as its the only news source you snowflakes believe

McCabe seeks immunity for testimony in congressional hearing over FBI handling of Clinton email probe

By Laura Jarrett, CNN

Updated 2311 GMT (0711 HKT) June 5, 2018

(CNN)Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has requested the Senate Judiciary Committee provide him with immunity from prosecution in exchange for testifying at an upcoming congressional hearing focused on how senior officials at the FBI and Justice Department handled the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server, according to a letter obtained by CNN.

"Under the terms of such a grant of use immunity, no testimony or other information provided by Mr. McCabe could be used against him in a criminal case," wrote Michael Bromwich, a lawyer for McCabe, to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, who has requested McCabe testify next week.

Grassley, an Iowa Republican, has quietly requested that several former officials appear in front of the Judiciary Committee to discuss the long-awaited internal Justice Department report, which sources say will detail a series of missteps surrounding the Justice Department and FBI's investigation into Clinton's handling of classified information while secretary of state.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/05/politics/andrew-mccabe-immunity-grassley/index.html

Just a reminder to all of the claim.

The floodgates open up today.

Just a reminder to all of the claim.

The floodgates open up today.

They are opening today, going to take a long time to even list what they have been doing so how long do you think its going to take for them all to be rounded up?

Use your brain son, info will start to flow today and then turn into a deluge

As I said, get your popcorn out

Something big happening again??

I won't hold my breath.

Ping me when when nothing happens and we get to 'Juicy July'

lol

Watch the news Deano, people suiciding themselves rather than face the music, I think we could be in for suicide month

drain-the-swamp-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg

Is this the bombshell?

White House tasks office with taping together papers after Trump rips them up: report

President Trump reportedly has a habit of ripping up pieces of paper, including letters and official documents, that are required by law to be preserved, in what was described as his personal “filing system.”
Former staffers handling records management for the White House told Politico that they were tasked with taping the paper scraps together to ensure that the administration did not violate legal requirements to preserve presidential records...

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...asked-with-taping-together-papers-after-trump

Classic example of an actor thinking he is as hard as the characters he plays

He is over 70 years old and he wants to punch another man? grow the fuck up

Tubbz you have a very short memory...

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/874276197357596672/kUuht00m_bigger.jpg[/IMG][B]Donald J. Trump[/B]‏Verified account @[B]realDonaldTrump[/B]

FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More
Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!
5:19 AM - 22 Mar 2018

When President Trump arrived at his posh hotel in Singapore the hotel gave him an early birthday present, they were delighted to present him with ..............................................

with...............................................

A Fruitcake. Whoever came up with this as a pressie :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wait- is this the bombshell?

John Kelly Says The White House Is A ‘Miserable’ Place To Work: Report

Several White House aides have considered leaving the Trump administration in the near future, including chief of staff John Kelly, who reportedly called the building a “miserable place to work” last week.
Kelly made the comments to a visiting group of senators and has questioned how long he can work for the president, The New York Times wrote on Sunday. Joe Hagin, one of Kelly’s deputies and the point person arranging the summit between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, has also considered departing...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...&utm_campaign=hp_fb_pages&utm_medium=facebook