US Politics Thread | Page 263 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Some in the States are starting to realise it's their jobs he's endangering. He doesn't care about them. All he cares about is his image.

If its his Image hes worried about he needs to get someone to sort his hair out, start at the top. :cowboy: A hat would go along way towards Improving his Image :bag::bag: a double paper bag would be awesome.

Some in the States are starting to realise it's their jobs he's endangering. He doesn't care about them. All he cares about is his image.

Some of it is that but I also think its just plain oul ignorance too like he really thinks 'its just business', that you can run the country and its policies like a corporation.

I don't know if its true but I saw somewhere else that the most ironic thing is that the USA has the most barriers and tariffs to trade on imports.

He's basically gone full hardcore on Americas agenda of free trade world wide. Canada has a sustainable dairy system that I'd imagine is not only economically important to citizens but actually environmentally sound relative to most other countries.

Some of it is that but I also think its just plain oul ignorance too like he really thinks 'its just business', that you can run the country and its policies like a corporation.

I don't know if its true but I saw somewhere else that the most ironic thing is that the USA has the most barriers and tariffs to trade on imports.

He's basically gone full hardcore on Americas agenda of free trade world wide. Canada has a sustainable dairy system that I'd imagine is not only economically important to citizens but actually environmentally sound relative to most other countries.

He talks about Dairy, but fails to mention that there is a 3% limit on imported Dairy into the States. As you say, they have more barriers than anyone, like 25% import duty on light trucks since the 60's.

Canadians vote every election for people who support the current system, knowing that it will cost them more. They choose to pay more, it isn't forced on them. They want their farmers to be sustainable.

Trump hasn't got a clue.

I find it vaguely disturbing that international politicians are surprised and perturbed that Trump is basically fulfilling the promises he made in his election manifesto. I don't agree with his agenda and I think he's an odious individual, but isn't it revealing that all these politicians are outraged by a national leader who is doing what he said he would do when campaigning for election. Has he broken the politician's unspoken rule about what they promise and what they will actually deliver?
It reminds me of what Levi Eshkol said.
"Sure I made promises but did I promise to keep them?"

What promises has he kept, Ironside? To withdraw from the Paris agreement? To move the embassy to Jerusalem?

All the big ones - building the Wall, investing in infrastructure, abolishing Obamacare, bringing back Coal jobs, banning Muslim's, removing troops from Afghanistan, deporting illegal immigrants, ditching NATO, Stopping China manipulating currency, prosecuting Hillary etc he's failed on.

It's all a smokescreen. How has he actually helped the American people?

Last edited:
It's all a smokescreen. How has he actually helped the American people?

Yes, I saw a guy on TV the other day talking about Trump and how basically his modus operandi is to keep everyone talking about HIM as opposed to what he is doing (which is sweet FA of value to anyone but himself and his pals).

He's making his presidency about the personality and not the issues and policies, something he has been doing his whole career. And people fall for it hook, line and sinker.

I find it vaguely disturbing that international politicians are surprised and perturbed that Trump is basically fulfilling the promises he made in his election manifesto. I don't agree with his agenda and I think he's an odious individual, but isn't it revealing that all these politicians are outraged by a national leader who is doing what he said he would do when campaigning for election. Has he broken the politician's unspoken rule about what they promise and what they will actually deliver?
It reminds me of what Levi Eshkol said.
"Sure I made promises but did I promise to keep them?"

Finally someone in here who see's the bigger picture

Yes it's all about him , in his tiny little mind.

Still tomorrow is Swamp Draining Day so maybe we will all be safe after all.

lol, wouldn't exactly call it swamp draining day but it is going to a week to remember

Expect to learn about all the FBI/Other agencies corruption coming to the front, Uranium One and lots of the other stuff I have been banging on about for the last 18 months coming out

Then we have the NK summit tomorrow where they WILL start the process of disarming the nukes

And then on Thursday we have the IG Report being released

Going to be a great week so enjoy the show

th

Uranium One, again? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

NK may agree to a staged denuclearisation, as they have in the past, but what are the odds of them sticking to it? Nil.

Last edited:
I do like the rant from De Niro

"[Trump's] so blatantly stupid," he said. "He's a punk. He's a dog. He's a pig. He's a con. He's a bullshit artist.

"He's an idiot. He's an embarrassment. He talks about how he wants to punch people in the face, well, I'd like to punch him in the face."

I am held to account

LMFAO :lol::lol::lol:

what exactly are you going to do that you haven't already done?

Your making me shit my pants here with these threats

Big day today, I'm hearing that Assange may make an appearance today

Exciting isn't it?