US Politics Thread | Page 513 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

That's it - Mensa are definitely calling him tomorrow.

-----

Trump says it's "amazing how the mail-in ballots are so one-sided".

Democrats are known to use postal voting more - in fact so far approximately 75% of postal votes have been for Joe Biden.

Trump ran a campaign based on false claims that postal voting was more vulnerable to fraud, and encouraged his supporters not to vote by post.

He is just basically slagging off various different American cities. How proud he must make Americans.

Yes I was thinking that! The people involved in all the legislation, polling, counting, judges etc must be livid with him. He is slating every single one of them. He doesn't get it that the more he opens his gob the more people he is passing off

Piers Morgan hauled Fartage over the coals in an interview on YouTube a friend sent to me. I listened to half of the 12 minute recording before switching it off.

I loathe Farage has much as Trump. Farage was slagging Biden off, calling Morgan a liar that Trump had never said about injecting bleach and so on.

There was no need for the things Farage was saying about Joe Biden. Farage was telling deliberately lies, openingely sneering, about him and character assassination.

That vile twerp makes me ill too. Along with Trump it's a "double vomit"🤢🤮🤢

Trump ends his briefing by saying that both he and Biden can call the states "but ultimately I feel that judges will have to rule".

----

How about the voters you utter prick.

Trump ran a campaign based on false claims that postal voting was more vulnerable to fraud, and encouraged his supporters not to vote by post.

I think he shot himself in the foot, he scared Dems into either mailing really really early or dropping it off in person. I am sure plenty of reds would have sent it in had he not scared them and probably for one reason or another I am sure thousands weren't able to vote in person and didnt get around to mailing in.

I think that was Acosta, the CNN guy Trump is always calling nasty.

Also the guy presenting on CNN who has at a minimum made a huge effort so seem inbiased said that Trump is lying.

The law suit in Philly is actually to move the observers closer to the counters not to get them in the building. He said there are already republicans in the building which is what I thought.

Look CNN is clearly biased but they have given out the simple key bullet points about the count, how its done, who is there etc.

Also the guy presenting on CNN who has at a minimum made a huge effort so seem inbiased said that Trump is lying.

The law suit in Philly is actually to move the observers closer to the counters not to get them in the building. He said there are already republicans in the building which is what I thought.

Look CNN is clearly biased but they have given out the simple key bullet points about the count, how its done, who is there etc.

If it's the one I'm thinking of and got press coverage because they were protesting outside - there were 2000 observers inside I believe. (the one with the cardboard on the windows)

And Phily are live streaming!

Incredible to see that CNBC, NBC,ABC and CBS, amongst others, switched off Trump half way through a bizarre rant in which he made lots of claims of corruption against him, it’s just unbelievable