US Politics Thread | Page 402 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Please tell me that's a joke??!
Well joke it may be, but I really wouldnt write him off.
I believe he is still doing ok in the swing states, which are all important and the Democrat candidate seems unable to really land a knock out punch on him.
Factor in the BLM protest that have pollarised Americans and you could see the blue collar vote that got him there keep him there.

Biden is 8 to 15 points up in many of the swing states as well. And Trump's numbers are dropping by the day. Even Texas has Joe ahead by a small margin, and that hasn't turned blue for decades.

Biden is 8 to 15 points up in many of the swing states as well. And Trump's numbers are dropping by the day. Even Texas has Joe ahead by a small margin, and that hasn't turned blue for decades.
And I've seen plenty of Republicans urging their voters (and indeed some of the voters themselves urging others) to vote for Biden not because they agree with his politics but because he is first and foremost a decent human being.

I don't know whether or not he is, and I'm sure he has plenty of skeletons in his closet, but it takes some doing for GOP members to be speaking in these terms.

After reviewing polling over the last 70 years, the pollster wrote, “[Joe] Biden is leading among female registered voters by 59% to 35%, a 25-point margin when the numbers aren’t rounded. That’s a significant increase from his 19-point advantage earlier this year and the 14-point lead Hillary Clinton had in the final 2016 preelection polls of registered voters. Clinton had a 13-point edge with likely female voters.”

#TrumpIsNotWell is top trending topic on Twitter after the president struggled with simple tasks on Saturday

Mentally, we've known that all along.

I don't wish ill on people lightly, but with him being an anti environmental issues fool, he is bringing death on the world, and aiding in many more millions of lives being lost in the next few years (4.5m die a year by air pollution issue) so if he goes, oh no, how sad, never mind.

Evil man.

Don't forget the drug issues. It seems these are well known about in NY, and they must have an impact on him at some point. His diet is also appalling.

He could barely walk down that ramp.

As you say Fear, don't want to wish ill on anyone, but if someone out there deserves it...

It's more a case of whether he's fit to run in November. It would be a great excuse for the GOP to put in another candidate.