US Politics Thread | Page 296 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Am I the only one watching this.

Some interesting Trump like sniffing and use of water, coupled with disgusted auto response mannerisms - interesting timing of breakdowns - and I'm not sure he could avoid the subject more given what he's actually talking about.

PMSL

I know I'm weird but this is fascinating from the point of view of 'how not to do it'.

His wife is also fascinating to watch depending on what he's been saying in my humble. Methinks she forgot she's on camera.

DoIIbu7XsAAatNE.jpg

PMSL

I'm innocent - ask for an FBI investigation - the FBI don't reach conclusions I wanted a hearing. Will you ask for an investigation - I said I wanted and hearing and I'm innocent.

Will you call for an investigation...

Silence...erm, destroyed my family, I wanted a hearing.

Investigation?

I like beer!

And this folks is how you end a career in a single day.

I'm getting more popcorn, it's the best film I've seen in the last decade.

https://www.urbandictionary.com

Devils Triangle
A threesome with 1 woman and 2 men. It is important to remember that straight men do not make eye contactwhile in the act. Doing so will question their sexuality.
Larry: Did you hear that Eric and Brian were in a Devils Triangle with Sarah last night?
Brad: Yeah man, I did, what homo's.
Larry: No man, its cool, they didn't make eye contact.

Even they are taking the piss, that's a frontpage post from tonight - and we won't get into boofing but I guess that's not played with quarters either.

Oh and for those not following closely but watching any headlines.

The prosecution DA they brought in disappeared over one break as she was asking proper questions and it wasn't going well....she disappears and the Republicans go into meltdown conspiracy mode and start testifying themselves on Kavanaugh's behalf leaving him looking perplexed to begin with lol

The geriatric is off again....rant and trips himself up.

Oh one more thing, I want to quickly reference the people who weren't assaulted because 65 people are a population.

I think I'm done now?