US Politics Thread | Page 208 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

I can't make my mind up - I always believed he had aspirations hence his 'begrudgingly' taken his current role knowing full well it would put him front, centre and strong on stage.

So is he running to avoid the fall out with hope or does he now think given he hasn't been that strong on Trump he's lost most of the party support, so he's running with hopes of returning slowly down the line.

Age is on his side.

Drum up some choreographed new "Cold War" award billions in new arms contracts etc and take a healthy cut. It's Bush all over again with May playing the Blair bitch role

Trump is now talking about signing the TPP. I've never seen anyone take both sides of the arguement at the same time.

Either Trump is expertly skilled in non-linear warfare or he's insane.

Every day a new meltdown. It's brilliant.

Republican Denny Heck says President Donald Trump should consider resigning because it's "becoming not a question if there was a crime, but how many."

Loving it.

How long do we think he'll last? It feels like it's coming, either his resignation or the GOP manufacturing a reason for him to step down. He must hate every single day at the moment.

Trump is now talking about signing the TPP. I've never seen anyone take both sides of the arguement at the same time.

Either Trump is expertly skilled in non-linear warfare or he's insane.

And now he's out again.

I don't think he knows what he actually wants. Scratch that, I know he doesn't. His aides are all saying they just deal with what lands on their desk every day. Scandal after scandal. There is no plan.

Every day a new meltdown. It's brilliant.

Republican Denny Heck says President Donald Trump should consider resigning because it's "becoming not a question if there was a crime, but how many."

Loving it.

How long do we think he'll last? It feels like it's coming, either his resignation or the GOP manufacturing a reason for him to step down. He must hate every single day at the moment.

I didn't think he'd last 3 months in office. Every one of the scandals would have derailed a normal president but he brushes off 3 a week.

As for hating it, I think he's just happy to be the centre of attention.

Stories are coming out that he just spends all day shouting and eating. I think he's as close to breaking as we've seen.

He doesn't have to do this. He's proven his point, to an extent. He won. That GOP created Heart problem is just around the corner.

When the nuclear warheads have Impacted and the globe is a mass of fuck all my phone will bleep and it will be a tweet from Trump telling the world "We need to ride this one out"