US Politics Thread | Page 207 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Was expected re Stormy Daniels revelations so not that much of a surprise, but as plenty of experts have said - a payment of any sort (whether he signed paperwork or not) to buy her silence/added to possible intimidation would fall under electoral considerations - however small fry it may be considered.

And we're meant to believe Trump knew nothing, his lawyer was acting on his own for his own benefit!?!?!?

Slowly beginning to snowball isn't it now....oh look Trumpy is getting tough on Putin and Syria.....:whist:

Trump's Homeland Security Adviser has reportedly resigned. He's lasted longer than most to be fair, having been there since day one.

He gave the official response to the chemical weapons attack in Syria on Sunday, so the timing of his departure appears a little sudden. Unless, of course, he was asked to resign?

Jumping a sinking ship or chucked overboard by John Bolton and the new NSA team?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/382445-top-trump-security-aide-tom-bossert-resigning

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/10/tom-bossert-national-security-adviser-quits/

There's a meltdown going on over there. trump doesn't appear to know the law (who knew?) and keeps posting idiotic tweets about Cohen.

It's another good day in his Presidency, and there aren't many of them.

I wonder how Russia will react to Trump's posturing given how Trump has previously been sucking up to Putin.

It will be interesting to see.

So that’s another few thousand Syrians who will get killed in the next round of the proxy war. Obviously chemical weapons are absolutely catastrophic and heartbreaking, but I can’t heal but think the allies going head-to-head with Assad and the Russians again results in more deaths. Add the other groups going toe-to-toe and it’s devastating. For me it’s a chess game with third world human pawns.

So that’s another few thousand Syrians who will get killed in the next round of the proxy war. Obviously chemical weapons are absolutely catastrophic and heartbreaking, but I can’t heal but think the allies going head-to-head with Assad and the Russians again results in more deaths. Add the other groups going toe-to-toe and it’s devastating. For me it’s a chess game with third world human pawns.

In fairness last time they attacked Syria the did it at a military airport.
Planes, runways etc....

I just have a problem with the Presiden of the USA announcing his war plans over fucking twitter.

I think they are going to make some "Mueller MAGA" hats soon.

He's rattled Trump so much. Trump was even seen crying at one point (I made that up, but he looked like he was going to).

In fairness last time they attacked Syria the did it at a military airport.
Planes, runways etc....

I just have a problem with the Presiden of the USA announcing his war plans over fucking twitter.

It’s the Assad/Russian retaliation that then results in more attacks on rebel strongholds which gets the citizens caught in the middle.

Even by Trump's standards the latest flipflopping is extreme. Clearly rattled and that much going on has anyone mentioned Paul Ryan politely jumping ship as well.