Twitter Pearler | Page 5 | Vital Football

Twitter Pearler

I think, logically, that the measures taken should correspond to relative population densities. If you look at map as that identify where infection rates are highest i.e. generally in urban areas. Rural areas, such as Cornwall, Devon and Norfolk, tend to have lower rates than the metropolitan areas. I think this is highly predictable due to reasons to do with rates of social contact, use of public transport etc. I think that this should have been predicted from the outset by these so called scientists. All urban areas should have had more severe measures taken against them months ago. It's ridiculous to put, for example, Merseyside and Greater Manchester into different tiers when, probability would suggest that they have the same underlying characteristics.
and Wiltshire

Aye Corbyn and his trots would have done it without a virus 😉🤣
He did not win the election
He is not Leader of the Opposition
Keep up.
And we all learn from History, except Johnson, who keeps making the same mistake of going into lockdowns too late.
I think Einstein had something to say about that.

Hampton

Vital 1st Team Regular
He did not win the election
He is not Leader of the Opposition
Keep up.
And we all learn from History, except Johnson, who keeps making the same mistake of going into lockdowns too late.
I think Einstein had something to say about that.
Thank god he didn't btw !
Also my point was not about whether he won or not.
It was to suggest that had he won the spending and "support" for worthy (and not so worthy) aspects of society would have been of the scale even without a health emergency!

Thank god he didn't btw !
Also my point was not about whether he won or not.
It was to suggest that had he won the spending and "support" for worthy (and not so worthy) aspects of society would have been of the scale even without a health emergency!
Nothing wrong with that
If we can afford it now, with a sick economy
The country could have afforded Labour's economic plans.
Don't believe the Tory lies

Tory voters could be living in a time where store shelves were empty, the middle class were on Universal Credit, the govt enriched pals like a banana republic, no one wanted our exports & morgues couldn't keep up with burials & still be like "Thank fuck we didn't elect Corbyn!"

Borrowed from a wiser person than me