Tv Pundits | Page 5 | Vital Football

Tv Pundits

Is that a reference to my masturbation habits?

lol, that is so weird you mention the picture, I looked at it earlier today and thought Hutton looks haunted or something and I might change it soon!
How many times do I have to tell you, I don't monitor or keep track of your personal time!

When you go the toilet with your copy of New Statesman I understand you want to be alone!

lol, a couple of days back I just found myself staring at the image and it went from fascination to how wrong/normal it looks and now it seems to follow me around the forum, and it's quite disconcerting!

Who needs commentary on cricket? It's barely even a sport!

As for the lasses popping up now, in many cases they make more sense than the usual bellended former players we have to listen to with their in-jokes and cringy little luvvie moments.

Whether considered to be PC parachuted or own merit - it changes the make up and given a tennis reference above, their commentary teams are often mixed when I've bothered watching Wimbledon, so I'm not sure it's an issue.

If they make sense, are relevant and provide insight without resorting to describing everything as shambolic or referencing how they would've handled that moment differently in their own playing career, have at it.
Wash your mouth out, test match special is magnificent.

lol PVB - I've just never got cricket.

As a youngster I was taken to Edgbaston to try and rectify my condition, but it's just a game I see no merit in for me.

I remember watching Ian Botham in that series, the man was a heroe to me as a young boy.

How many times do I have to tell you, I don't monitor or keep track of your personal time!

When you go the toilet with your copy of New Statesman I understand you want to be alone!

lol, a couple of days back I just found myself staring at the image and it went from fascination to how wrong/normal it looks and now it seems to follow me around the forum, and it's quite disconcerting!

New Statesman? Phwoaaaarrr!! Read a Brexit article last week, the toilet had to be hosed down after!

Apologies everyone for Mike bringing another thread into the gutter, lol.

I do agree with you on cricket though. Then again being Irish, it's something I just don't understand at all!

I was going to say Private Eye, but realised it was above you and you only read for the cartoons lol

Yes, I of all people should know better about staying on topic shouldn't I!

Each to their own I think, Cricket is not for me, not too partial to Rugger either - commentary teams are irrelevant on those counts (see what I did there!).

Juan Carlos Osario apparently wants the job
Good for him. Love the way people put thselves forward. The new technical director will probably have his own short list I presume. I'd make his job dependant on the results of his managerIal choice.

I was going to say Private Eye, but realised it was above you and you only read for the cartoons lol

Yes, I of all people should know better about staying on topic shouldn't I!

Each to their own I think, Cricket is not for me, not too partial to Rugger either - commentary teams are irrelevant on those counts (see what I did there!).

Well the last real book I read was the Beano, they don't make 'em like that anymore!

lol, yeah nice save there, although I think Fulford has gone and done a 180 on it! Unless Juan Carlos Osario is a pundit too in his spare time?