Tv Pundits | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tv Pundits

Don't like must expert tv pundits, usually spouting the obvious like if it had hit the other side of the post it would have gone in etc.
They also have a knack of talking about players maybe off to other clubs wanting moves also their personal life during the game.
If only they hadn't removed the interactive option where you could have just the sound of the crowd & no commentary from them, I suppose they are forcing us to listen because the are paying pundits so much

Of all the pundits is LineAcre (love him or hate him , and we should have bought him from Leicester ). The only ex pro that can do the presenters role. Jimmy Hill is the only other one I can think of.

The others are so thick and can only answer points put to them.

You mean Garth Crooks Jase ?

He is probably the worst pundit ever.

In the words of the wonderful, should be poet laureate, Half Man Half Biscuit:

‘There is surely nothing worse than washing sieves
There is surely nothing worse than washing sieves
With the possible exception
Of being Garth Crooks
There is surely nothing worse than washing sieves’

lol, well if we're talking about most shaggable pundits then she wins hands down, not that there is much competition.

To be fair I'm not having a go at her, just the likes of BBC and Sky who like to shove political correctness in your face.

Not sure it’s shoving P.C. in anyone’s face - she’s more insightful than Jenas, Murphy, Wright, Keown et al. Not sure why her gender should be worthy of comment.

Not sure it’s shoving P.C. in anyone’s face - she’s more insightful than Jenas, Murphy, Wright, Keown et al. Not sure why her gender should be worthy of comment.

More insightful? I've watched her numerous times. Please tell me how she's more insightful than anyone.

What level of football has she played at? Would you think a male that has played at non-league level should be a pundit for Premier League games?

Here's a question. Why isn't there more women's football on TV? I wouldn't watch it, but I certainly wouldn't have a problem with it. It would be a great platform for female pundits, not to mention players. Why not balance things out that way?

If you don't think it's a sad PC move on the part of virtue signalling media outlets, then you must be unaware of the current cultural and political climate we are living in. It couldn't be more blatant.

Over here in the good old US of A we get Robbie Mustoe and Robbie Earle as studio pundits. Not too bad. Mustoe was absolutely crap when he first started but he’s got better. Typically the co-commentators on the “featured” match are LeSaux and Lee Dixon. Dixon is the best of the four. Lots of funny anecdotes from his own playing days and isnt afraid to laugh at himself... The studio presenter is Rebecca Lowe. She’s quite good...
Oh, and the guy who does the AVTV international commentary is absolutely crap (but you knew that already).

Hugh John's, Barry Davies, David Coleman, Tony gubba, I know they were commentators but they did it on there own and didn't squeal like women. Danny Murphy is the worst of the lot, condescending, patronising and always has that expression on his face that he knows more than you do, absolute ******.

The same Hugh Johns who said we had a great travelling support at home to Man U once on Star Soccer

Oh and can't stand anyone who sounds like dolphin...feckin scousers...eh eh eh....Tez...eh eh Barry....please learn English you thick bastard .eh..eh..grrrrrrr.....only one scouser can say eh.....r Withe... eh eh r Pete...????

Absolutely hate most of the fawning, overly serious, overhyped, over analysed bollocks that is modern football coverage. Enjoy the comedy banter between Stelling and the boys on Soccer Saturday and the behind the game football politics shows but that's about it.

The rest is just so much hot air.

Of all the pundits is LineAcre (love him or hate him , and we should have bought him from Leicester ). The only ex pro that can do the presenters role. Jimmy Hill is the only other one I can think of.

The others are so thick and can only answer points put to them.

And Spurs, almost happened if I recall

You mean Garth Crooks Jase ?

He is probably the worst pundit ever.

Close the thread, Crooks is the worst, he knows everything about nothing and nothing about everything and also makes you want to see him gagged and rolled off stage, 2nd in line is Phil Neville, he actually makes me angry with the drivel he spouts, best for me has to be Garry Neville and Dion Dubs both balanced and fair.