Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 26 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

I can't see us spending any serious money (by Norwich standards) before the start of the new financial period. Presumably they will be going back to the 30th June year ends.

BTW - apart from the floodlights getting a reported makeover costing £1m., Yelllows is getting a refresh,

So we are close to signing Peterborough midfielder Flynn Clarke. We went in for him in January with 300k (I think) and were rejected but he is in his last year of his contract and we have gone back for him.

Peterborough chairman said Clarke rejected their new deal to sign for a premiership club. He also added it's a shame as he'd have been playing 1st team football in championship next season.

Good to pluck young talent but I do hope this will not be another summer of u23 signings. 2 so far 0 for first team

Emi showreel on sky transfer thread all his best bits, id almost forgotten how irreplaceable he will be if he goes. Tbh wont blame him if he goes as hes far more ambitious than us and has the talent to play much higher, he should sweve villa and go to arsenal if he has a chance too, hopefully he stays though

Last edited:
Even as a passionate fan I can see how any really good player would want to leave
us ( although now a premier league club again ) as the owners have zero ambition and another one season stay is likely.
I am sure Aarons and Emi will be sold and maybe Cantwell will stay until next window as he is local and will give us a chance.

As soon as the ink is dry on Emi's signature for another club our relegation will be sealed.

Eni showreel on sky transfer thread all his best bits, id almost forgotten how irreplaceable he will be if he goes. Tbh wont blame him if he goes as hes far more ambitious than us and has the talent to play much higher, he should sweve villa and go to arsenal if he has a chance too, hopefully he stays though
Paddy D and the young child who works with them now were waxing lyrical about what a massive club Villa are and how it would be a step up for him.

I think Emi would be too good for Villa and Arsenal.

Are we the only promoted club doing our best to dismantle our team and sell our very best players as part of that ? I wonder if Brentford have come out and said they will sell Toney
We need the money as we have none (again), but being a self funded club is amazing and wonderful and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Paddy D and the young child who works with them now were waxing lyrical about what a massive club Villa are and how it would be a step up for him.

I think Emi would be too good for Villa and Arsenal.

Arsenal are a more fitting home for EMI than the Vile

Armstrong rumour is back again. Blackburn thought yo want 10 million for him as his contract runs down. I'm torn on this one. The guy is very good in the championship but could he do it in the prem?

Godfrey on for England....so do we get money for that? If he was still with us and we were in the premiership would he have got the call up I wonder?

The agent of AC Milan midfielder Rade Krunic has claimed we are interested in signing the player. he can used both feet and plays as a central midfielder but can play in a defensive or attacking role too.