Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 25 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

SW has made a lot of errors.
This window needs to be spot on.
Well we getting the old words coming out from the club that we will not spend lots and the club doesn't have lots to spend. But all we hear is how great it is being a self funded club.

Webber said

'We are not sitting here on a load of money. There's a massive myth that goes around about the Premier League, where everyone thinks we've now got £170m just dropped in and someone has written a cheque for us. They haven't. We can only work within the parameters that we've got. It's not like we're sitting here with £100m in the bank and we don't want to spend it because we're tight-fisted. We're not spending it because we haven't got it. It's not a choice - it is what it is.'

Recent names and rumours:

We have made contact with forest for their player Joe worrall.

We are back in for espanyol winger Adrian Embarba.

We are still after Celtic attacking midfielder Ryan Christie.

Colombian footballer Santiago Moreno who plays as a midfielder for América de Cali has been linked.

I’ve read that Man City are targeting Grealish & Kane this summer (The Athletic). If they get Grealish, it’ll cost them a fortune and then Villa would surely look at Emi to replace him…

Lots of if’s, but’s and maybes. I just hope our business is done early. Adrian Embarba Sounds like he’s had a good season in Spain and fits the bill of goal scoring winger.

I’ve read that Man City are targeting Grealish & Kane this summer (The Athletic). If they get Grealish, it’ll cost them a fortune and then Villa would surely look at Emi to replace him…
Would they go for Emi or Cantwell?