Transfers - Jan 2024 | Page 92 | Vital Football

Transfers - Jan 2024

Across the media it has been reported as either an option to buy or an option to extend. The option to buy makes no sense. If it's an option to extend, is that just between Dier and BM i.e. to extend the contract that has been agreed for the loan period?

yes, as far as I know the agreement is just between him and Bayern. But as I said, previously this is not where I expected him to end up next year, the Italian change in their tax laws really has caused massive problems for Italian clubs.

The way things are going at Rome it seems unlikely Jose will even be there beyond the summer.
He's up to his old tricks again, moaning that the owners aren't stuffing enough money in...he now has to pay a huge increase in tax on his current deal, he is so mercenary, my bet is he's trying to forcing an exit again, and will leave them in turmoil, which his culture and approach has caused yet again.

Oh Don’t you love Sky and their love for manure … clubs up and down the country are doing business , trying for this player or that deal….
The headlines in todays SkySports Transfer Web page is Ten Hag is CONSIDERING a bloke called Brobby from Ajax for the SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW !!!!

Ain’t it wonderful that Sancho is finally gone and we don’t have to read about him anymore , every day .
Or that bloke that plays for Barcelona that told them he is happy to play for Barcelona and doesn’t want to play for manure , which never stopped them reporting that they wanted him .
We're in the same boat if rumours are to be believed! Gallagher does NOT want to come to us and STILL we persist! if a player does NOT want to come END OF!

We're in the same boat if rumours are to be believed! Gallagher does NOT want to come to us and STILL we persist! if a player does NOT want to come END OF!

If a player or his agent says 'I've no interest in joining you' that would be the end of any dialogue, if it were 'I'm seriously considering my options but have made no decision yet' we'd keep in touch and perhaps try and press for a definite answer during the window, probably with a clear-cut off point where we focus even more efforts on other targets.

It was said earlier that Eric bleeds Spurs.

What about Gallagher then? from what I have read/heard he bleeds the Chavs as the rest of his kin does!

So why would our Angie want him?
Why would he come to us?

Nout seems to make sense. COYS
Almost every home produced player, who may have been with that club since 7/8/9 years of age has to face up to the day 'what comes next' when it comes to their future. Gallagher is no different. Once you / your agent/your family gets their head around it, you move on. Your first loyalty/Commitment is always to your career.

Last edited: