Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 89 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

That may well be the right steps to take but I don’t agree that we couldn’t seek clarity on transfer targets when holding interviews & informal discussions. These things were not initiated once Paratici walked through the door, it’s clear that he & Levy had been working to get him in as a DOF for ages, so we could have commenced transfer activity before he joined.
We didn’t & now we will suffer once again.
It’s clear for all to see that we need 2 x CB, a RB, a striker & player to go next to PEH. If we gain 1 CB & 1 RB before the close of the window I’ll be amazed! We’ll focus on outgoings & have to suck up another season of transition. Lucky we don’t pay high ticket or merchandise prices…..

We all know what we need. For the first time in a long time, we have someone in management who also knows.

We can blather on about all of what we need but we don't have the money. So we have to force out some of our crap. But who really wants our crap?

PSG have gone silent over Aurier
Doherty is mediocre and old
Winks to Everton is possible
No-one at all linked to Dier
All links to Ndom dead

Normally we'd get a pretty price for even our turd players but the pandemic has fucked everyone up. We're lucky we aren't just liquidating with us financially dedicated to the new stadium. Just look at the top clubs in Spain. They're all getting smashed.

It seems that the Romero talks didn't go to plan.

With the fee getting closer to 50m I think we should have gone all out for White.

Our home grown isn't great anyway. With Kane and possibly Winks leaving we will be filling the quota with the kids at this rate.
You see nobody would really mind about that if we were to create a strong spine with some solid signings. That's not what's happening. If anything as others have said, we've weakened the spine & will do so further with the inevitable sale of Harry Kane.

As much as I would love to see him here it's really hard to see what we can offer him that he hasn't already got at Inter and a lot more.

Inter are having financial troubles.

We offer more exposure, wages and...well some people like London I guess.

But I'm with you. I can't see it. I'm much more interested in getting a couple defenders on the books ASAP.