Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 90 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

Well we could just sit here & accept the failings we've endured for the last umpteen seasons. I'm sure you've also heard a few say that before.

Suppose it better than constantly moaning about it? Tbf I don't mind moaning all that much. We're spurs fans. It comes with the territory. Just if you're going to moan, you ought to have a solution or you're just part of the problem.

If you think keeping an older, rapidly deteriorating Toby was the answer to our problems, I'm concerned what the question was.

Suppose it better than constantly moaning about it? Tbf I don't mind moaning all that much. We're spurs fans. It comes with the territory. Just if you're going to moan, you ought to have a solution or you're just part of the problem.

If you think keeping an older, rapidly deteriorating Toby was the answer to our problems, I'm concerned what the question was.
Who said anything about keeping him? I wanted him replaced last year.

But you're bemoaning us losing our most senior defender. Now we're going after another centre back and still...moaning? I can't help but feel our club could never do right by you?
We leave evrything too late. It's something of a running joke for this club. Do try to keep up.

We leave evrything too late. It's something of a running joke for this club. Do try to keep up.

Within his first month of being at the club, Paratici has signed a new GK and top prospect, offloaded an aging Toby and crocked Lamela and signed Son to a new contract.

Man, this guy is a slow mover.

Perhaps you should open your eyes?

Within his first month of being at the club, Paratici has signed a new GK and top prospect, offloaded an aging Toby and crocked Lamela and signed Son to a new contract.

Man, this guy is a slow mover.

Perhaps you should open your eyes?
What has any of that got to do with the club keeping a CB pairing for 2 seasons too long?

Inter are having financial troubles.

We offer more exposure, wages and...well some people like London I guess.

But I'm with you. I can't see it. I'm much more interested in getting a couple defenders on the books ASAP.
Do we really offer more exposure? Title winning team and Champions League. Not sure we compete with that.

Wages we could definitely do.

Transfer fee: £70m+ by all accounts.

Probability: 1/10

Do we really offer more exposure? Title winning team and Champions League. Not sure we compete with that.

Wages we could definitely do.

Transfer fee: £70m+ by all accounts.

Probability: 1/10

I think the PL is generally on more TV than Italy is.

I agree on both the fee and likelihood.

... & yet Harry still wants to leave.

Sure. Man city will win a trophy thus year, we probably won't. They can offer far more in wages too.

Kane can want to leave and we can progress at the same time.

As an example, Hazard wanted to leave Chelsea. He was their best player and look, they go and win the CL not long after.

I thank Harry for his service and wish him well if he leaves. I also welcome the large transfer kitty.

Chill guys. I accept both your stances. I too (surprisingly) would've preferred to have kitted out Nuno in a timely manner. The whole process has been frustrating, top to bottom. We, as Spurs fans, have got accustomed to it. Paratici start date, losing our no. 1 coach target and the uncertainty surrounding few of our players hasn't helped. As always finger instantly points to Dr Evil, but let's not go down the same old moan!

I am perplexed re. Rodon's absence.

There may well be few irons in fire (Striker(s) and CB's) and just because the media haven't latched on to them doesn't mean we are sat on our laurels.

As per StevePerryman, it's the timing that irks me. Two weeks for the 'new 1st team' players to get in shape, adapt and contribute during a major restructuring.

I'd be ready for my proper moan if Harry moved in the last week and we are still trying to find a CB and a striker!

I used to hate Poch saying Sonny can play as a striker and Dier is versatile!!. F'n team full of odd job men if you throw Sissoko in the mix!

Sure. Man city will win a trophy thus year, we probably won't. They can offer far more in wages too.

Kane can want to leave and we can progress at the same time.

As an example, Hazard wanted to leave Chelsea. He was their best player and look, they go and win the CL not long after.

I thank Harry for his service and wish him well if he leaves. I also welcome the large transfer kitty.
And that's all well & good.

If we sell Harry which is looking very likely atm & we don't strengthen our starting eleven accordingly, what do you think the response will be from the paying fans?