Transfer targets missed out on.. | Page 5 | Vital Football

Transfer targets missed out on..

Real piss take seeing Swift and Wallace both go to West Brom on frees.

We're obviously going to do nothing of note. It's like 2009 again.

https://www.sheffieldunited.news/ne...-to-sign-sheffield-united-linked-scott-twine/
It likes ground hog day, good players become available for small fees, we are supposedly interested, but they go elsewhere.
Our lack of money is really starting to take its toll now. Lets hope to god that Coulibally
Icomes good.

The lack of money is down to their own lack of foresight and ambition

I'm not sure how the club expects to have money when it never signs anybody that is our first choice

If we end up with players that nobody else wants, how do we expect to be able to offload them ?

If the club doesn't want to pay top end championship wages when we are better off than 95% of the division, they will eventually find their way back to League One, just like last time, and the time before, and the time before that

BLADES,Boro & Sunnerlan all reported to be interested in Everton defender Jarrod Branthwaite according to the Dail Fail/Mail. UTB

Gareth Bale agrees to sign for Los Angeles FC, so said no to Cardiff the club he's supposed to love then. I wonder if we spoke to him about coming to BDBL?:ROFLMAO: UTB

Our blatant inactivity / skintness / lack of ambition has killed off any bit of interest I may have been able to rekindle.

Thought I might fancy a few of the away games when I saw the fixture list.......... nope.

Supposedly looking at 3 players Tom Lawrence ( like), Nya Kirby from Palace (who) and Anel Armedhodzic ( defender who Chelsea once looked at). We do need some fresh faces for preseason. Is the fax machine finally switched on ?

Don't worry about Lawrence, West Brom want him.

Shame because positionally he'd be a good replacement for Berge and MGW.

Not too keen on spending big chunks of the "budget" on defenders because they're not what are going to make us contenders again. It's the last priority after attack and midfield.

Don't worry about Lawrence, West Brom want him.

Shame because positionally he'd be a good replacement for Berge and MGW.

Not too keen on spending big chunks of the "budget" on defenders because they're not what are going to make us contenders again. It's the last priority after attack and midfield.
Completely agree with that we need creativity and a good striker. I can only think the sudden flurish means the deal to sell Berge is almost done. Midfield has got to be the priority, an MGW replacement and an out and out goal scorer.

So Coulibaly's 'agent' is his brother and before he's already kicked a competitive ball for us he's talking about being courted by the top Belgian clubs and United haven't shown him the love a superstar of his status deserves.

Sounds like a £ shop Anelka. I wouldn't be sad to see him flogged, unfortunately his stock's a lot lower than it was 12 months ago.